Honeymoon

Chapter 56: Justin Pov

"Security," I called as Hailey frowned. "Get her out of here!" I yelled as they carried her away as she attempted to fight them off. "You can continue." Nina said as I smiled while holding her hands. "You may kiss the bride." The pastor said as I lifted her veil. I smiled as she shed a tear and lifted her face to kiss her. We slowly turned around as everyone stood up and smiled as we walked down the aisle.

*****

"I'm not gonna lie, but I never thought they were going to get to this day. But I'm so happy that they've finally got here. Seeing their relationship grow makes every relationship seem possible." Kylie said as Nina smiled and so did I. "Justin was one hell of an ass and player, but Nina brought out the good in him and I couldn't be happier. Congratulations." Meajor said as I laughed. "As your manager and friend I am happy that you found the love of your life. Congrats." Scooter said as Nina leaned her head on my shoulder.

*****
Honeymoon
Nina Pov

After the wedding we decided to drive out to San Diego for our honeymoon. "Come on Nina I don't think I can wait any longer." He yelled as I walked out the bathroom. By him looking at me I could tell he nearly was going to pass out by my sexiness. I had on a white lingerie that was all lace. "Like it?" I asked while walking to the bed. "Like? Love." He said as I got on the bed and crawled towards him. I pulled down his underwear as I secured my lips around his dick. Feeling a sudden grasp on my hair he pulled ad he gave me leverage. "Just like that." He groaned loudly. Circling my tongue on his top I felt liquid shoot in my mouth. Taking it all down I lifted my head up as I sat up against the headboard. As he pulled down my underwear I felt a urge. He stroked his long hard shaft, and lined himself up at my entrance. He thrusted into me harder and harder which drove me insane. "Oh my god yesss!" I moaned loudly. Switching positions I got on top of him. I rocked my hips faster and faster as I felt that familiar pain in my stomach. "I'm gonna cum." Justin growled as my head flew back with pleasure. "Cum with me babygirl." He said as I did. Getting off him I laid by his side completely out of breath. "I love you so much." I said as I leaned on his chest. "I love you more." He smiled.