I Do

Chapter 29: Justin Pov

I walked into the reception with Hailey. To be honest I was hurt. I've literally never felt so much pain in my heart in my life. "Sorry I took your girl bro, but I was hoping to put it behind us. You know be buds again." He said in a pleading tone. "It's all good." I said as Nina walked towards us. It seriously hurts to see her this pretty and happy. I'm happy for her, but just not ready to let her go. "Hey Nina." Hailey said smiling.  Nina frowned but replaced it with a fake smile. "If you two don't mind I'd like to say something to the bride alone." I said as Zayn nodded. Hailey left to go find Kylie and Kendall as I pulled Nina to the side. "So what we did yesterday meant nothing to you?" I asked as she looked at me. "I was drunk and it was my bachelorette party." She said sighed. "Your avoiding my question. When he had sex did it or did it not mean anything to you Arriana. He deserves to know." I said as she closed her eyes. "Don't do this. If you tell him I'll loose the best thing that ever happened to me in a very long." She pleaded as I nodded. "Did it?" I asked as she looked down. "If you give me an answer then I'll keep this between you and me." I said as she glared at me. "No it didn't mean anything to me." She said looking at me up and down then walked off.

Listen to the song while reading this part. . .
I looked at her as she walked off feelings tears threatening to fall. "Come Zayn, Chris, and Usher is singing." Hailey said grabbing my arm and pulling me to the table were Nina sat at. "This goes out to my beautiful bride Nina." Zayn said as I looked at her. Nina smiled, but laughed at most parts. I rolled my eyes thinking that should be me up there singing to her. I loved Arriana and I wasn't going to let her go.
"STOOPPPPPP!!!!" I yelled furiously.