Set Up

Chapter 12: Nipna Pov
* 2 months later *

Bzzz! Bzzz! Picking up my phone I nearly got blinded by the bright light. It was at least 12:05 am so it was pretty dark in my room. I checked to see what it was and saw it 2 notification: Wattpad and Instagram. I clicked on the orange application with a white W on it. I sighed seeing it was only a Authors Note and not an actual Update. I seriously hate that. I pressed the home botton and clicked on Instagram. Mentally cursing myself out I saw pics of Justin with Hailey.

Rolling my eyes I decided to get my apple laptop that was on my night stand

Rolling my eyes I decided to get my apple laptop that was on my night stand. I clicked on the application in all white with red letters that spelled Netflix. I scrolled up and down the tv shows until I spotted The Fosters. Buzz! Buzz! I turned on my phone and saw Kylie texted me.

KingKy12:50 am- Hey bitch😛come over ASAP!!! And bring cloths and etc.

BadBitch😝12:55 am- Omw😩

I grabbed my phone and laptop, and put it into back. I packed some clothes and personal things including makeup.

KingKy1:20 am- Send me a pic of what ur wearing

BadBitch😝1:22 am- Y

KingKy1:23 am- Just do it

BadBitch😝1:25 am-

U caught me Netflix and Chillin

KingKy1:26 am- With who😠

BadBitch😝 1:27 am- With Me, Myself, and I

KingKy 1:30 am- Oh ok😥

Once u got to Kylie's house I noticed 1 extra car was here. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Kendall appeared in the doorway. She looked mad as hell and mouthed I'm sorry to me. I looked at her weirdly as she moved to the side. My blood boiled and as I clenched my jaw. Glaring at them both I walked towards Kylie. "He had my phone I'm so sorry." She said looking at Justin who was staring at me. "If I would've known he did this I would've warn you not to come." Kendall said walking towards me. "That's okay." I said looking at Kylie and Kendall. "I would totally understand if you want to leave." Kylie said sadly. "No I think I'm going to stay." I said looking directly at Hailey as she rolled her eyes. "So it's a sleepover only with one guy." Kylie said looking at Justin. "Wait Nina call your boyfriend." Kendall said grabbing my arm. I grabbed my phone and scrolled down my contacts until I found Babe😘.

Bae💋2:01 am- Do u mind staying @ Kylie's house with me like it's all girls and one guy and we thought u could come so it want be as weird.

Babe😘2:01 am- Omw

As I heard a knock on the I immediately got up and rushed to the door. "I've missed you." I said hugging him. "I've missed you too." He said kissing me on my forehead. I led him towards everyone as Kylie and Kendall said hey and smiled. Justin put on a fake smile and Hailey glared at me.

*******
Justin Pov

"Truth or Dare?" Kylie asked Nina as she held Andrew's hand. "Dare." She said as Andrew smiled. I rolled my and scoffed. "I dare you to kiss Andrew." Kylie said slightly looking at me. I looked as Nina kissed Andrew. Looking at Kylie as she smiled I nearly stabbed her throat open. "Okay Justin I dare you to kiss Hailey."Nina said smiling. "But we're just friends." I said hesitantly. "Didn't stop you before did it." She said as I clenched my jaw. I turned towards Hailey and kissed her. I didn't feel anything just like last time. No matter how many times I tell Nina that she won't listen. "Fair enough Hailey I dare you to spend seven minutes in heaven with Andrew." I said looking at Nina who looked pissed off. "No!" Nina yelled slightly. "Come it's just a game what are you so afraid of?" I asked looking at her as she rolled her eyes. Andrew stood up and so did Hailey they went into the nearest closet. "I can't believe you just did that." Nina said glaring at me. "Oh come everyone knows he's your little rebound." I said laughing slightly. "Your such a dick." She yelled folding her arms. "Didn't stop you from riding it did it. " I said smirking. She looked at me with tears forming in her eyes which made me regret saying that to her. "Nina I'm sorry I didn't mean it in that way." I said as she stood up. "I'm know exactly what you mean." She said walking towards the dinning room.