ALWAYS

Chapter 53: Justin Pov

"So is it true you and Nina are back together?" Ellen asked looking at me as I smiled. "Yeah it's true." I said smirking. "And is it also true that you have twins?" She asked. "Yep Jason and Aria." I smiled. "We'll be back with a small performance after this commercial." She said as the cameras went off. I looked at Ellen and smiled as she smiled back.

" ....Can we, we keep, keep each other company Maybe we, can be, be each other's company Oh company." I sang as everyone clapped and cheered. "Can I do something right quick?" I asked Ellen as she nodded. "Nina can you come here please." I said looking around for her as she walked down the stairs. Once she came towards me I smiled. "What are you doing?" She asked confusingly. I smiled at the ground then got a miniature box out my pocket, and got down on one knee. "I've never felt this way about anyone in my entire life. Since I can't tell you how much I love cause it's humanly impossible I would love to spend my whole life showing you. Nina Harvey would you make me the happiest man in all time and marry me?" I asked looking up at her with a smile. Her hands were covering her mouth as she cried. "Yes. Yes. A million times Yes." She said as I slid the ring on her finger. I stood up as she jumped in my arms. I swung her around as everyone awed.