First Time

Chapter 7: Justin Pov

Bae👑 1:15 pm- Ma where u @

Mami💕1:15 pm- Sorry I can't make it

Bae👑 1:15 pm- Why😡

Mami💕1:16 pm-

Omw to the house😘

Omw to the house😘

Bae👑 1:17 pm- Wtf Nina why r ur legs on his and why is he touching ur legs and who tf is he better not be that Mason bitch😠

Mami💕1:17 pm- Relax Bae that's  Kai and trust me he's more interested in u then he is me

Bae👑 1:17 pm- U mean he's gay

Mami💕1:18 pm- For u Yasssssss

Mami💕1:18 pm- He wants jerry😂

Bae👑 1:19 pm- Shut up😒

Mami💕1:19 pm- Awnn babe I'm sorry😅

Bae👑 1:19 pm- That's not funny😐

Mami💕1:22 pm- I know what can cheer u up😏

Bae👑 1:22 pm- Whaa???

Mami💕1:23 pm-

I luv u😯😇😚

Bae👑 1:24 pm- U know that makes me feel when u do stuff like that

Mami💕1:24 pm- Do what *bats eyelashes*

Bae👑 1:25 pm- R u @ the house

Mami💕1:25 pm- Yass papi😂

Like it😊

Bae👑 1:26 pm- Don't start anything you can't finish

Mami💕 1:27 pm- That's were u come in papi😉

Bae👑 1:27 pm- Nina😣

Mami💕1:27 pm- Ju-Justinnnn

*WARNING MATURE CONTENT*

Once I got to the house I ran upstairs towards my room. I looked at Nina as she smiled. She has no idea what she's getting herself into I thought. She got out the bed and walked towards me giggling. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. "I've missed you." She said looking up at me. "Your so beautiful you know that." I said looking into her big brown eyes. "I love this lingerie it looks sexy on you." I said creasing my thumb on her cheek. She smiled and looked at me. "I love you." I said cupping her face in hands. "I love you too. Though I never thought I'd be saying those 3 words to you." She said laughing hesitantly. I brung her face towards mine and kissed her as she kissed me back. Once the kiss got rough she jumped wrapping her legs around my waist. "You sure? I mean I can wait." I said looking at her with concern. "No I'm ready." She said smiling as I returned her a smile back. I placed her on the bed and looked at her while admiring her body. I took off my shirt and hovered over her while taking off her lingerie. I left a trail of kisses down her body and went to her legs.

Nina Pov 

I felt every kiss that he placed down my body. Once he got to legs he opened them as he looked at me. Though I was slightly confused to what he was about to do I let go and relaxed. I gasped as I felt his tongue on my cl*t. I grasped his hair as moans and heavy breathing filled the air. He stopped and looked at me with a smirk, "Do I make you feel good?" I nodded not being able to say anything. He started back again and felt my legs tightening. Going in a more faster paste he grabbed my legs spreading them more as I moaned loudly. Feeling my legs tremble he stopped. Taking off his pants and undwear my eyes widen. To tell the truth I was scared, but I knew he wouldn't hurt me. He hovered over me again and lined himself at my entrance. Going in slowly I felt the pain. He thrusted slowly as the pain turned into pleasure. "Justinnnnn." I whined wanting him to faster. He picked up his paste, but faster then I asked. "Fu-fuckkkk!" I whimpered  while grabbing his hair. He slowed his paste a little and laid his head on my shoulder. "Let me." I said as he looked at me as sweat dripped from his face. He flipped us over as I gasped. Placing my self on top of him I moaned slightly. I moved my hips back and forth slowly as he grasped my hips. He signaled me to go faster so I obeyed. "Fuck Nina." He groaned while gritting his teeth. Feeling an unfamiliar pain in my stomach I moaned louder. Justin flipped me over and backed away taking hold of my legs again. Spreading them he placed his thumb on my cl*t rubbing faster and faster driving me insane. "Cum for me babygirl." He growled as I felt my legs tightening again. Feeling that pain in stomach again he placed two fingers in my entrance going in and out. My legs tightened as I let go. He brung both fingers to his mouth and licked it. He laid beside me while wrapping his arm around me.