WARNING MATURE CONTENT

Chapter 14: Nina Pov

As I opened the door a smirk swept across Justin's lips. "I'm sorry." He said snaking hid arms around my waist. "And I decided to stop being petty. I forgive you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. Feeling his soft lips rub against mine I couldn't help, but let out a small moan. He smirked and lead me to the living room. He kissed and sucked every inch of my neck creating love bites. He unhooked my bra and pulled down my panties as goosebumps covered my body. I took off his shirt and threw it to the ground. I unb-uckled his pants and pulled them down taking them off completely. He bent me over as I spreed my legs slightly. As he lined himself at my entrance I felt a sudden smack against my ass. I jumped slightly as he grabbed it while smacking his skin and against. He grabbed my leg and put it on the couch. Bending down until he was at my ear he smirked "Who's your daddy?" "Well actually...." I said before he grabbed my hair and yanked it back as my body pressed against his. "Wanna answer that again." He said in a husky tone. "Your my daddy, papí." I moaned softly as he turned me around showing me smile. He pulled out as he signaled me to lay on the couch. As did as he told he spreed my legs once more bringing his face at my entrance. I gasped loudly and held on to his hair roughly as he went faster. My legs tightened as felt them tremble. He stopped and hovered over me trusting inside me faster and harder each second. "Fu-fuckkkk!" I whimpered as he groaned softly. "Shit baby girl!" He growled loudly placing his hands on the arm of the couch as I placed my hands on his back. Going even harder with out me asking I dug my nails into his skin scratching his back as he groaned. "I'm s-so sor-sorry." I whispered feeling blood slowly run down. Instead of stopping he kept going. After a few more minutes I felt that familiar pain in my stomach and so did Justin. Picking up his pace his breathing got hard as I moaned softly. He soon clasped beside me as I smiled. "I love you so much." He said kissing my forehead. And got up to put on his clothes. "I love you too." I said getting up after him and also putting on my cloths.