I'm Yours

Chapter 8: Justin Pov

Turning on the tv I saw that TMZ was on. I look at Nina who was laying on my lap looking at tv. "So you guys won't believe what the camera guy saw." Harvey said looking at the others. "What was that?" Max asked laughing. "So apparently our camera guy was suppose to have a mini interview with Justin Bieber right, but instead he saw this."

"So we had a interview with him yesterday and turns out she's a fan

"So we had a interview with him yesterday and turns out she's a fan." Harvey said with a weird look on his face. "A fan." Kelly said smiling. "*beep* she's lucky. She must be pretty excited I mean seriously that has to amazing." She said laughing slightly. "Yeah he said it all started with her texting him by accident and he didn't exactly tell her it was him. Who knows all you fan girls out there maybe you'll have the luck of this girl and text a wrong number that's actually a famous person." Max said sarcastically. "Other then the fact that she's 18 and he's 22 I mean she's basically still a kid. How long do you think that's going to last." Shevonne said rolling her eyes. "Your just mad your not in her position." Kelly said smiling at Shevonne who was frowning. "She's your average young adult who just happened to be dating Justin Bieber." Max said playfully. "How does she look?" Shevonne asked smiling at Harvey. "Justin posted a pic of her on Instagram." Harvey said as they showed a picture of her.

"*beep* she's hot

"*beep* she's hot." Max said smiling. "You think everyone's hot Max." Kelly laughed and so did everyone else. "There's Justin Bieber's new girlfriend Nina Harvey." Harvey said smiling. "Now back to...." one of them started to say, but I turned off the tv. Nina looked up at me as I smiled. "I'm glad they know your mine and I'm yours." I said kissing her forehead.