Promises

Chapter 32: Justin Pov

Justin 1:24 am- Hello....it's me!

Mami💕1:25 am- Wtf Justin wat part of I need my space away from you did u not get?

Justin 1:25 am- I just wanna know where u @ see if u ok

Mami💕1:25 am- I'm in Bora Bora having a wonderful time so bye

Justin 1:26 am- I'm in Bora Bora too how ironic

Mami💕1:26 am- Cut the bs did Kendall or Kylie tell u???

Justin 1:26 am- Kylie

Mami💕1:27 am- That bitch I told her pacifically not to tell anyone especially u

Justin 1:27 am- Is what I did so bad I mean wats wrong with fighting for wat u want???

Mami💕1:27 am- No but u know....

******
WARNING MATURE CONTENT
*

contains strong and mature words*

Knock! Knock! Knock! I was about to knock on her door one more time until she answered. "Nina we need to talk."I said leaning on her door frame. "I don't want to talk." she said about to close the door. "We gon talk." I said in a demanding tone while slamming the door open. "And your gonna leave." She in a mocking tone as I walked in her hotel room. "Close the door."I said looking at the door which was still open. "No because your gonna leave and that's final." She said rolling her eyes. "What did say about rolling your eyes at me." I said a husky tone. "You expect me to forgive....for what.... for taking away my happiness. You cheat on me with that whore twice then want me to forgive you. Bitch please. You need to get ya sorry as outta my hotel room before I make you." She said looking at me. I'm not gonna lie that did hurt. "You look so sexy when your angery." I said bitting my lower lip as she rolled her eyes. Walking up to her I slammed the door closed and locked it. Pushing her against the wall I could hear her breathing get hesitant. "I want you and when I want something I get it." I said as she looked at me with fear in her eyes. "What do you mean?" She asked looking at me while putting both hands on my chest. "I'll show you." I said as she slightly laughed. Picking her up bridal style I laid her on the bed. I stood there admiring her body which was great. "I wanna fuck you so hard." I whispered in her ear as I hovered over her. "Then what are you waiting for." She said looking at me as I smirked. I took off my shirt as she took off her clothes leaving her in her bra and panties. I laid on my back as she pulled down my pants and undwear. Grabbing my dick in her hand I groaned loudly as she smiled. She brung her mouth towards as I gripped her hair. "Fu-Fuck babygirl." I growled as she moved her head up and down. "Come on lay on yo back." I said licking my lips as she obayed. I unclasped her bra and took off her panties as I brought my mouth to her clit. She grasped my hair as I licked her folds constantly. "Oh my g-goddd!!!" She moaned loudly. I flipped us over as she placed herself slowly on my dick. "Damn babygirl your tight." I growled once again smacking my hands on her ass. "Fuck Ma dat ass tho." I said as she squealed. She moved back and forth as we both felt pleasure. Flipping us over again I lined myself up at he entrance as she gasped. Pushing inside while thrusting faster and faster I could feel the familiar pain in my stomach. Loud moans filled the room as I suddenly felt myself reaching my climax. "I'm gonna cum." I groaned loudly as she moaned. "I'm gonna cum too." She said looking into my eyes that were dark brown. "Cum with daddy babygirl." I said as she arched her back. I pulled out as I laid on my back. She grabbed my dick and fast lyrics moved her hand up and down. I felt a sudden pain as Nina did and came. I collapsed beside me as I smiled. "I promise I will never do anything ro hurt you." I said grabbing her hand as she had a fearful look on her face. "Don't make promises you can't keep."