Coma

Chapter 49: Justin Pov
One Week Later

Looking at her I with my eyes full of tears I started to sing softly to myself. " If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face Baby I would, baby I would If I could make a better way, so you could see a better day
Baby I would, baby I would, I would
Paint a doorway to the sky and hand you the keys yeah Let you know that you're always welcomed so that you never leave ohh Buy you all those fancy things that you only see on TV, yeah Run away, to our hideaway, we be living the American dream
And I, know it's never gonna be that easy But I know that it won't hurt us to try oh If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face Baby I would, baby I would If I could make a better way, so you could see a better day Baby I would, baby I would, I would Woh-ooh ho-oh, woh-ooh ho-oh, woh-ooh ho-oh Baby I would..." I sang but I couldn't continue. The thought of loosing was killing me inside. "I need Nina. I love you. I know I haven't been showing that here and there, but I do. I'm ready to stop my old ways and be committed to you and only you. Oh and by the way so much for only a baby how about babies...yeah I know crazy right. Jason and Aria. Nina has your eyes. Every time I see her I see you. Jason he's like a total copy of me from when I was a newborn it's ridiculous. I-I just need you to wake okay. Please wake up (cries.)" I said crying while holding her hand and as I placed a my forehead to her hand. "I love you too." I heard a raspy voice say, and considering Nina and I were the only ones in the room I looked at her as she squeezed my hand and smiled. "Your awake." I said looking up while tears fell constantly. "How could I not wake up you need me I can't leave you hanging. Plus I kinda need you too." She said smiling as hugged her.