Over Before It Even Begun

Chapter 30: Justin Pov

Everybody's attention turned on me. "Justin what are you doing?" Hailey asked tugging my arm. I yanked my arm away and walked towards the stage. Grabbing the microphone away from Chris I looked at Nina. "I'm still in love with you Nina and I know you feel the same way. Tell me that yesterday was the most amazing 30 minutes of your life." I said as everyone gasped. I looked at Zayn who looked like he was ready to kill. "What the fuck are you talking about man." Zayn asked trying to stay calm. "I'm sorry, but I did sleep with Nina at her bachelorette party last night. I take full blame she was drunk." I said looking at Zayn who stared at me. His fist came flying to my face as I felt my body land off the stage and onto the floor as everything went black.

*****

"What happened?" I asked as I saw Nina handing me some ice. "Oh yeah look Nina I am so..." I started to say but she cut me off. "Save it okay. I know your sorry, but honestly I feel as if you you don't know what it means. You say sorry so many times it's so hard to tell if you actually mean it. Hell you even wrote a damn song dedicated to how much you were sorry for whatever you did. But Justin I'm sick of it you need to give me space, and let me figure things out. I hope you can do that for me." She said tearing up, but then left out the door. I got up to only find the rings Nina and Zayn wore, and I could only think of how bad I screwed things up.

Justin 5:30 pm- I'm willing to give u all the space u need

Mami💕5:31 pm- Thxs☺