Story #1

I thought of this short story about the Weasley twins today! Here you go:

The Mirror

April 1st, 1986

George fixed his blue shirt and looked at Fred, who was wearing the same thing.
"We look good!" They chorused and smiled.

September 1st, 1989

Fred finished tying his tie and looked at George. He had his tie on too.
"Done!" They chorused and fell on the seats behind them.

October 30th, 1994

George looked up from the ground and looked over at Fred. He had a long white beard and his skin was wrinkly.
"Don't tell me I look like that?" They said in unison and jumped into a fight.

May 15th, 1996

Fred buttoned up his shirt and looked at George, who was also done changing into their clothes for the shop. They were orange and purple.
"We look great!" They both said together.

May 2nd, 1997

George looked down at his still twin with the ghost of his laugh still etched upon his face. Then, he understood it. Fred was never going to wake up, ever again. A single tear fell down George's face covered in dust and mud.
"You look great, Freddie." That was the only thing he could say.

June 13th, 2089

George was dying, his family all around him. They knew it was his time to leave and that he would be happy to be back with Fred. He took his last breath and looked at his family. Then, he breathed out the air and grinned like in the old times, because he saw the happiest image he could think of now. Fred was reaching out for him. Helping him stand up. They pulled into a bear hug and let a few tears of happiness fall down. Then they both looked at each other.
"We look damn fine!" They chorused and burst out laughing.

Wotcher,
this is how I end the first day of the book and the twin's birthday. It's a special day and I wanted to end it special. Love to you all!

All was well,
Ria