...for a million dollars?

Wotcher!

A few hours ago I was walking back from school and I passed this creepy narrow lane. It was dark and creepy and there was broken glass. There was only one lamp, flickering. I thought that never in a million years would I go into that alleyway. Not even for a million pound. Not even ten million pounds. Not even for a billion pounds. (I'm scared of the dark, if you didn't know) Then, as I'm a huge Potterhead and think about Harry Potter every single second of my life, I asked myself if I would go there if that meant that I would go to Hogwarts (the real Hogwarts. The actual school with real magic and that I would be a witch).

You probably know what my answer was. Here's a diagram to help you visualise it:

 Here's a diagram to help you visualise it:

(Sorry for the terrible quality if it. I font know how to draw on electronic devices because I'm 100 years old)

You know now, right? Okay. Good.

As you clearly see, I would do nearly anything to go to Hogwarts.

I would live in a haunted house for a week if that meant I could go to Hogwarts. I would NEVER in a million years of that for ANY amount of money.

I would go into a room full of spiders if that meant I could go to Hogwarts. I'd NEVER do that for a million pounds. Not even a billion pounds.

Can you relate? I hope I'm not the only one.