Battle of Hogwarts

The second day of May is probably the saddest day for all the Potterheads. It is the day that we all remember as the day we lost the Professor we had a love-hate relationship with, the joke twin, the clumsy Metamorphmagus, the werewolf, who was Harry's last father figure, Ron's ex girlfriend, the villain some of us hate and some of us love and lots more. This day reminds opus of the moments in the books and movies we cry on. It is a special day to the fandom and I would like to celebrate it by listing out the most important deaths and the last words they said. Please grab a tissue and a friend to cry with and enjoy the reminder of the people we loved, but lost.

Fred "The other twin" Weasley

Every time we reread about him, we tear up (or is it just me?). The other half of George Weasley. They were the unbreakable brothers until war tore them apart. JK Rowling apologised for his death last year, but we all know we will never get over this death. Never.

The biggest prankster in his generation, he died while laughing

The biggest prankster in his generation, he died while laughing. "The ghost of his laugh still etched upon his face." This line still breaks me.

Nymphadora  "Don't call me Nymphadora" Tonks

My favourite character. A Metamorphmagus, a mother, wife and a great friend. Clumsy, crazy haired girl. She gave birth and soon fought for the freedom of her son, dying in the process. I'll never forgive Rowling for the death either.

The last words we hear he say are: "Have you seen Remus?"

The last words we hear he say are: "Have you seen Remus?". Thy show that she cared about her family. She wanted to make sure he stayed alive. She died with him.

Remus "Werewolf" Lupin

He was the last father figure for Harry. He was a father, husband and an exProfessor. Best teacher Harry ever had. Today, JK Rowling revealed that Remus had to die, because Arthur Weasley survived in OotP. But I also know another reason why he died. At last, he joined his friends. They were together again. The Marauders reunited.

 His last words we hear him say are:   I was trying to make a world in which he could live a happier lifeHe says them when he is brought back by Harry with the Resurrection stone

He says them when he is brought back by Harry with the Resurrection stone. He's talking about Teddy Lupin.

The last death I will mention is:

Severus  "Snivellus" Snape

He hated James and that is why he hated Harry too, but he loved Lily. Harry had Lily's eyes and that was the last thing he saw before he died. He's not only evil or good. He is a deep character with a backstory that we all tear up about. He was a hero and all that disagree are wrong and I can prove that to you if you want.

The last words we hear him say are: "Always" These are the words that signify his love for Lily Potter

These are the words that signify his love for Lily Potter. They show that he was a hero. That he loved her. The word shows his whole backstory. Just one word to explain his whole life. Always.

Hope you enjoyed the tear show. Today is a significant day for me and probably to you all too. Until next time, Always remember that death is just another great adventure.

All was well,
Ria