New Book

I don't really do promos and stuff like that, but I'm so excited to be posting this story.
I've had this crazy idea for a month now and I worked on it, made up the details, characters, etc.
It was pretty hard task, but I managed it and earlier today I published the first three chapters of my new fanfiction.
I'm so excited to be writing it! I made it in hopes that it's original and a brand new idea. I'm working on the next chapters already and planning the rest of the story. It would mean a lot to me if you checked it out.
I present to you...

*drum roll*

MY BRAND NEW FANFICTION: The Last of the Malfoy

The story takes place 7 generations after the Harry Potter generation. And that is very hard to write, because you have to think about the changes in the wizarding world and the muggle world. I mean, 7 generations is like 350-ish years. Through all that time the muggle technology and how the wizarding world adapted to the muggle life changed a lot. But I'll manage because I love the idea of the story. I can't wait for you to read it.

This is a short description of the story:
It has been 7 generations since Harry Potter was the present.
Now it's a fairy tale. A forbidden fairy tale.
"If you aren't with the Ministry, you are against it and you will be destroyed."
Since Harry Potter and the ones loyal to him died, the Wizarding World has been at it's worst.
All those who believe in Harry and his achievements were locked up in Azkaban or killed.
And there is nothing anyone can do.

I hope you enjoy the story. I'm really excited to write it and hear your opinions!

 I'm really excited to write it and hear your opinions!

Have a great day or night, wherever you are!

Ria