Conversations

Friend: On a scale of one to ten, how much do you love Harry Potter?
Me: 9 3/4
Friend: Seriously?
Me: I think you mean Siriusly.
Friend: Really? Is there something wrong with you?
Me: There is nothing Ron with me. It's you who's Lestrange.
Friend: How long will you do this?
Me: Always.
Friend: Stop it! You're so annoying!
Me: What a Muggle.

Me: *sitting on a park bench in a public place*
*Hedwig's Theme starts playing*
Me: *sees the person answer their phone*
Me: I'm not alone!

Friend: Why do you live Harry Potter so much?
Me: *opens presentation* *pulls up podium* *shuffles cards*  *clears throat* I'm glad you asked.

Friend: Who is a Seeker?
Me: Well... *starts explaining that Harry was the youngest Seeker* *mentions that James was a Chaser, not a Seeker* *talks about the Quidditch World Cup* *goes onto the topic of broomsticks* *talks about how Harry got the firebolt* *mentions how the movies left out who the marauders were completely* *explains who they were* *talks about Snape's Worst Memory* *explains blood purity* *talks about the founders and the houses* *explains how the Sorting Process works* *talks about Hat Stalls* *rants about the stereotypes of different houses* *explains Voldemort's history*
Friend: So... What's a Seeker?

*someone makes a Harry Potter reference*
Me: *squeals* *hugs the person* *asks them a million questions about the series*
The Person: I haven't even read the books.
Me: *stares at the person in disbelief*

Disclaimer! Some of the scenarios up there are not made up by me, but some are.

I hope you enjoyed it! If you have any others comment them and I will read them all!

Always,
Ria