100th Chapter

Wotcher! I'm so honoured to be able to say that this is the 100th chapter of my book.

I'm extremely grateful and would have never in my life expected that so many fantastic people would read this little random book of mine. You are all so amazing and make me smile every single day.

So, in honour of the 100th chapter and nearly 5K reads (by nearly, I mean around 4.3K), I decided that I'll do two awesomesauce (I hope) things.

Numero Uno

One of you lovelies suggested a CONTEST. So I thought I'd do one because WHY NOT.

There will be three categories and one winner from each one. The submissions start on 09/10/16 and end on 01/01/17 so you have two-ish months to work on the contest. Of course the contest is Harry Potter themed so every entry has to be HP related.

The three caterories are:

Oneshots (a story of a minimum 1000 words and a maximum of 5000)

Fanart (any kind of drawing, painting, digital, edit, moodboard, video based on anything Harry Potter related like a ship or a scene or a book or a character or anything like that)

Fanfictions (in this part of the contest you will be able to enter your Harry Potter fanfictions that have anything from 3 to an infinity of chapters)

How to enter:

Oneshot:

-write a oneshot based on anything HP related (1000-5000 words)
-publish it in one chapter in a book
-dedicate or tag me in that chapter
-if I don't comment or vote on that chapter for three days, PM me
-you can enter a maximum of three oneshots
-submissions open until 01/01/2017

Fanart:

-create fanart based on anything HP related (edits, drawings, paintings, digital drawings, videos, moodboards, etc are all accepted)
-publish it in a book
-dedicate or tag me in that chapter
-if i don't comment or vote on that chapter for three days, PM me
-you can enter six pieces of fanart
-submissions open until 01/01/2017

Fanfictions:

-you can enter a Harry Potter fanfiction you are already writing or you can write a new one (at least 3 chapters long)
-dedicate one chapter to me and PM me the name of your book and that you want to enter
-you can enter a maximum of two fanfictions
-submissions open until 01/01/2017

How the winners will be chosen:

For the Oneshots and Fanart categories I will look and read through every one of the entries and choose a top something (depending on how many sumbmissions there are) then I'll post a chapter of the top something entries and you lovelies will all vote for your favourite ones and the one with most votes will win!

For the Fanfictions category, though, I'll do all the judging (unless someone wants to help me, then feel free to PM me) because I assume you don't feel like reading a bunch of fanfictions to choose the best one, so I'll judge each one based on originality, grammar, plot (is it easy to understand) and overall how awesomesauce was it. Then I'll pick my three favourite ones (which will probably be super hard) and they will be the winners! YAY!

Prizes:

Oneshots, Fanfiction and Fanart:

Winner(s):
-a dedication
-constructive criticism on any two chosen books of yours
-follow (if I don't follow you already)
-votes and comments on three of your books