Adorable.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Its been four months since Brad had brought me to tour. Well, still in. I could've been more happier when Joe let me. The boys still only have two months more before tour's done.

Brad and i are more like childish peeps, you can say we're like kids messing around every time. Sometimes, we'd end up being punished by Joe, their manager. However, he can't stay mad at us so we'd be free and would probably do it again.

The boys had finished the last concert here in Boston. We're still inside the hotel we used to stay in waiting for our van service to pick us up and drop us to the airport. Then we'd be flying off to another country, i don't know where the next destination yet, but we're excited as fuck.

Joe assured us to stay in since a thousand crowded people, which their fans were outside screaming and cheering at the same time. We'll end up getting mobbed if we do.

"How long should we wait for more, Joe?" Asked by annoyed Tristan.

"I called the driver twice and he'll be here soon. He's stuck in a traffic." Joe detailed.

"How long do you think would take him here?" James asked.

"For about... Another thirty minutes." He frowned slightly, frustrated.

As unacceptable groans had escaped to each people in the crew. It sure would take long.

Brad and i were sat in the corner, bored and doing nothing. I let out a long sigh and starts fiddling with my finger. Its something i usually do when i'm bored. I glanced at Brad who's staring blankly at the gigantic window beside us. His arms were still securely wrapped to my waist as my hands were holding his and starts fiddling with them; we're sat in opposite. He didn't mind.

I stared at him again, he looked candid. And cute.

I leaned in and starts ruffling his curls and trying to style it.

"What are you doing?" He chortled as he shots up at me.

"Shhhh." i hushed him with my pointer finger as i continued styling his luxurious hair.

I bit my lip as i focused on something new for a style.

"Stop that." He moaned.

"Stop what?" I look up, gently rubbing his scalp.

"The biting thing and for whatever you're doing with my hair." He whines with a smirk. He's loving it.

"Does it turn you on, babe?" i seductively said.

"Shut up." He said.

"Doooonneeee." I sang as i sat back to my position.

He shooked his head and turned to the side to take a look to the window. Its clear enough to see his own reflection.

"What have you done?" He groaned playfully.

"I looked like a delayed cow!" He exclaimed.

"No you're not." I insist.

"I think its adorable." I cooed, pinching his cheeks.

"Aaaah, you're adorable." He laughed as he leaned in for a short, sweet kiss.

"Oi! You two continue that on our next destination!" Connor yelled as he signals us to come over. The van's here.

"We will." He winked.

As we made our way to the path where the others are heading to.

Cheeky boy.

____________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry if its too short :( Waaaaaah! Hope you enjoyed tho :) xx