The Dress up challenge.

The Dress Up Challenge
(Brad Simpson Imagine)

Brad and I arrive late to the hotel where the band is staying at

Brad and I arrive late to the hotel where the band is staying at. Brad's phone rings so he answers it. I look at him, watching closely.

"Okay, yeah alright", he answers. The call ends and we make our way inside.

"So what's the punishment?"

"Joe said that the boys are gonna buy me some clothes to wear."

"Oh really? That's nice." I try my best to hide my smirk. Little does he know, I'm in on the plan.

We reach the lobby and Joe's there waiting for us. I flash Joe a quick smile when Brad's not looking. We get to their room and see the boys all on the bed.

"There he is!", Tris beams.

Brad sets our bags to the side. "How are you boys doing?"

"Just prank calling pet shops", James says.

"We should head out after you two get things sorted out", Joe says to me and Brad.

Brad looks at me confused. "Dressing you up was my idea, well actually it was the fans'. They wanted to see us do the dress up challenge, where you dress up in my clothes and me in your's. But since we're not home, we have to get clothes from the store."

"Sneaky. Why can't we just use the clothes that we brought?" Brad suggests.

"Because you were late and this will be more fun, especially for the livestream", Tris says as he points the phone to us.

We walk around downtown trying to find a store to check out. We end up going into Primark. Man there are a lot of people here.

"What about these?" Joe asks, holding up black matching work out clothes.

"Ahh, can you imagine what that would look like on the crotch", Brad disapproves.

"I don't see a problem with it", I whisper into his ear.

He laughs then bites down on his lip.

Well shit.

"Maybe something like this?" Tris suggests a fluorescent yellow-green sports bra.

"That's going in the right direction", James says.

"It's better", Brad agrees.

"And this, for the pants." I hold up a pair of tight, white trousers.

"Yeah, that's good", Brad laughs.

Joe grabs a fluffy coat off a rack and shows us. Brad nods as Tris puts it on.

"Tris is picking stuff out just so he can wear it after", Brad says.

"Looks like we may be buying outfits for us all", James jokes.

Joe takes a brown floppy hat and hands it to Brad.

"It's the James Bay accessory", James points out.

"It'll put the look together", Brad approves.

I walk over to where some high-heeled boots are hung. "Here, to match the hat", I says as I hand Brad a pair of brown ones.

"Oh Brad, you should get a hand bag. These look quite expensive", James teases.

"This is how we spend our money", Brad says to the phone.

"We should go upstairs", Joe says.

"Oh God", Brad groans.

We go on to the escalator and Brad shows his outfit to the livestream. "I think this says I'm chic but in a casual way."

"Chic but eyebrows on fleek", Con adds.

"Eyebrows on fleek! 'Dunno what? The other day someone on Instagram said 'mate get your eyebrows sorted! get them threaded!'", James rants.

"I think your brows look good, James. You don't need to do anything to them", I say.

He smiles at me. "You hear that? Ahh, she's the sweetest. Brad, you lucky boy."

Brad pecks me on the cheek and I blush.

We stop by the accessories. Tris picks out a long, gold necklace, James gets some brown gloves and I wrap a faux fur scarf around Brad's neck.

"I think my outfit's complete, let's go look for your's now", Brad says.

"No, Brad we're only buying for you. I'll just change into your clothes." I pull the most serious tone ever.

James, Tris, Con and Joe all laugh.

"I'm only kidding! Pick out my outfit now!" I say.

After the boys choose what I'm going to wear, we pay for the clothes then Brad and I change into our new outfits.

We both get out of the washroom all dressed and ready to head out. I look Brad up and down. Damn he looks good. I just stare at his chest which is bare and toned.

"Check out my bush", he says.

I laugh so hard as I see that the scarf is tucked into the front of his pants, a good portion of it sticking out at the top.

"You look good", Brad compliments me.

"That's because I'm dressed like you!"

He laughs.

But I can't deny that I actually do look good with a leather jacket, black skinny jeans, black docs and a plain white tee. Brad has style.

"I present to you..umm what are your names gonna be?", Connor asks us.

"Coco", I blurt out.

"Chanel", Brad says.

We make our way to McDonald's with James and Connor pretending to be our body guards. I giggle as people turn their heads towards Brad.

"Watch out people! Coco Chanel coming through!", Tris announces.

We get inside and order some food. "What would you like Chanel?" Con asks Brad.

Brad whispers into his ear.

"Chanel will have a cheeseburger, water and fries. And you, Coco?", Con asks me.

"The same as Chanel", I say, trying to hold back my laughter.

Brad fools around by putting his leg up on the counter but then puts it back down. "Ahh, that hurts." He walks towards Joe, who now has the phone recording the livestream. "I actually like the gloves."

"Do a twirl", Joe says.

Brad smirks then spins around. The food is done so we head outside to finish the livestream. Brad struts his stuff as we leave and I can't contain my laughter.