Come over here and make me.

One of the Brad Prompts set list. Enjoy x.

 Enjoy x

***

"I bet.. You won't stop laughing if I do the chicken dance." I snickered.

"The chicken what." Brad laughed, tilting his head backwards from what I just said.

Its just a another normal, lazy day as the rain drops were getting heavier and louder tapping the windows. All of the lights were out, 'cause we turned it off as the only light that's on is the living room lamp. Soft blankets, pillows and comfy sweaters covering our bodies to keep us warm by the help of our snuggling, cuddles, hugs and kisses. It was pretty cold, for the weather being chill when the rain comes falling down it gets colder than it was supposed to be. We're doing bets, challenging each other for what we both may or may not possible do at times. He's cheeky at every moment, but I won't let him win over.

"I'm not kidding, watch." I glared at him and stood up as I did a silky, chicken doodle dance with him laughing all the way.

"Come on, those moves aren't bad." I pouted, sitting back down next to him.

"You're adorable." He smiles.

"Thanks. Your turn." I giggled. He thinks for a moment the finally speaking up.

"Mm.. I bet, you try to flirt with other guys when I'm not around." He smirked as I widened my eyes in his statement. Well it was true but its not my fault that his girlfriend is so damn beautiful. (Lol) besides, its nothing serious really. I slowly frowned and looked at him.

"It wasn't my fault that your girlfriend its hot." I sassed out, crossing my arms to my chest.

"Yeah, but it doesn't mean you don't flirt." He chuckles, I hit his arm hardly that something I do when the opinion's not true.

"Ow. Baby.." He faked cries.

"Brad, you know there's no one else. Only you. At least if I don't know you were smuggling other ladies out when you're away." I teased.

"Hey! But they're nothing compares to you my love." He defended, peppering me with light kisses.

"Okay, okay! My turn." I giggled as he stopped and listened patiently.

"I bet, that you once liked a fan." I said, jokingly.

"Yeah, accurate." He shrugs. Ouch, so its true?

"Oh." Was all I can say.

"It was two years ago, I mean all of them are lovely." He nodded, as I frowned. Suddenly, he poked my sides twice as I flinched them giggled.

"Is Y/N jealous?" He laughs, tickling me a little. We tickled each other for a good fifteen minutes until we had enough.

"Okay, its your turn Brad!" I stated.

"Okay, my turn. I bet..." He paused as I looked at him, he was thinking about something and I knew for sure it was stupid as he grins with evils.

"That you love it when I'm doing crotch grabs on stage." He smirked at me as I turned red by his statement. Its so goddamn true! He was so hot when he's doing that it always turns me on this is why I don't regret my stupid boyfriend.

"What.. Yeah, maybe." I shrugged as he smirks wider.

"Come on, Y/N. It WS your major turn on.." He says leaning in.

"Admit it." He whispers to my ear, his hot breath hitching through my skin and neck as he goes down.

"Okay, fine. It was. Happy now?" I giggled as his curls are tickling me slightly.

"Yep. Didn't exactly know that I can turn you on by that, babe. Until Connor told me." He winks, spreading his arms around my shoulders and let it rest there. That bitch!

"Whatever. My turn." I rolled my eyes and think of something.. New. Its all going out sweet lately, and now it turned something into a heated bets. Its on. An idea came up to my head as I turned seductively at him as he raises an eyebrow.

"I bet.." I spoke with a low tone and leaning forward to him.

"That I can.." I paused as he looks furiously at me.

"Make you squirm." I fimsihed, widening his eyes out and looking at me a bit terrified. I laughed at his reaction, knowing I was only kidding as fell silence then suddenly spoke.

"Then come over here and make me." He mumbles with a sly smirk on his face.

Although he's only kidding, I can also do it, right here, right now. I nodded as I placed myself to his lap, grinding slowly at him as he gulped. I started to press harder on his lower area as he moaned softly. Feeling the small, bulge on his pants I can tell he's turned on. I started tugging on the hem of his shirt as he holds me tighter, completely whipped. Once he was about to reach out for my shirt, I get off of him and stood up with a victorious smile on my face. He stares at me shocked, red faced as he groans frustratingly about how I teased him.

"Sorry babe, don't wanna make a mess on the floor." I teased once again, pointing on how my shirt will go out flying across the room sooner now.

I went to the kitchen and asked him what he wants, I glanced back down to the living room to where he's still sat, closed eyes and looking defeated. It worked! He didn't say anything but laughs at me for being so stupid and falling for that tease.

"Bets off! You win." He mumbled, defeatedly.

"Yay! Thank you!" I squeal, hugging him.

"Now its my turn to win." He whispers and kissed me hungrily.

With that, I knew for sure where its going ;)

__________________

Omg, its not a smut right? Whatever, I think I did good enough. Haha :D