Clingy and after cuddles.

Typical blurb:

It was an extremely long day in the studio for Brad, they were trying to finish up the album and they needed the boys all day long. It's been like that for about a week now. As soon as Brad got home you met him at the door and he practically fell into your arms.

"Bad day?" you asked sympathetically.

"You have no idea." he groaned.

"My throat is killing." He wrapped his arms around your slightly shorter frame and placed his head on your shoulder.

"Want me to make you some tea and honey baby?" He nodded quickly.

"That'd be lovely. Can we cuddle too?"

"Of course." You kissed his cheek and quickly made his tea just the way he likes it and then brought it up to the bedroom where he was putting on shorts. He climbed into your shared bed and patted the spot next to him. He removed his shirt and tossed it to the floor. You climbed in next to him and curled up into his side and layed your head on his perfectly toned chest.

"I missed you." he said as he wrapped his arms around you protectively, snuggling into you.

"I missed you more, It's been lonely this week, just me and Jesse." he sighed.

"I'm sorrrrrrrrrrrrry. but I'm here now and I just want to cuddle all night long."

"Sounds like a good plan to me Simpson." he smirked and kissed you several times.

"Now tell me all about your bad day." You said as you ran your fingers through his brown curls knowing how it calmed him.

He told you all about his day and you spent the rest of the night snuggling in bed and watching movies on Netflix even though you were barely paying attention because Brad was being so lovey. You didn't mind though, Cuddling with Brad was your favorite thing in the world.