Blurb - Coming home.

You and brad had a very long distance relationship, as he resided in birmingham,England and you lived in the US

You and brad had a very long distance relationship, as he resided in birmingham,England and you lived in the US. You met when he was on tour in the US and you were working the venue he played at. You didn't see eachother often unless the band had things going on in LA/NYC then he'd come visit for a day or two.

Brad was supposed to be on tour in the UK at the moment so you knew the communication would be minimal because he's super busy. You went about your day per usual, which entailed sitting in your bed until about 10am on this lazy saturday morning. Your phone kept buzzing until you woke up and checked your phone and had about 5 missed calls from brad. That threw you off, so you unlocked your phone to check your messages. None. thats odd, you thought. Then you were receiving another phone call, bradley.

"Yes bradley why must you wake me up at this god forsaken hour" you said in a cranky morning voice

"Trust me this is more important than your beauty sleep love"

"What is it then bradley??"

"Well first i need you to wake up and go to your door"

"What in the hell, why must i go to the- HOLY SHIT BRAD I SWEAR IF THIS IS SOMETHING STUPID I SWEAR"

"Babe, i promise you its not"

"Alright, let's see what you're going on about"

You opened the door and to say you were surprised would be an understatement. There stood your cute, little, british boyfriend.

"Holy shit, brad" you squealed engulfing him in a hug

"Told you it wasn't stupid" he laughed, while holding you.

"You moron, i love you" you laughed

He gave you a kiss and told you how much he loved you, then the two of you spent the afternoon together in bed watching movies all afternoon.