Carefree.

Non of these are related to Brad imagines. This is like a band imagine with the Vamps where you're all friends :) enjoooy -❤.

 This is like a band imagine with the Vamps where you're all friends :) enjoooy -❤

____________________________________

6:30 am. - that's when I read the clock. Six freaking thirty AM!

"Mum!" I yelled aloud.

I stood up quickly from my bed, stomping downstairs. Seeing my mum sat on the sofa talking with someone, actually I can't see who she's talking with because I'm only half sneaked through the stairs.

"Oh, hello dear. Thought you'd be awake soon." She smiles.

"Why didn't you wake me up at six?" I groaned.

I told her to wake me up at six last night since Hazel, my bestfriend and I talked about working out this summer. Just getting rid of our little fats but I think we're on the right shape. Also, we just wanted an exercise to re-circulate our body, it seemed like we have been eating like pigs and not getting on a healthy diet habit. That's why.

"I was talking with Brad." She said. What is he doing here?

"Good morning." Brad smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Quite upset. I'm just not a morning person.

I walked up to him and waited for him to reply.

"I just came to see you." He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, great." I mocked, storming up to my room. My mum probably gestures him to go up as he follows me.

"What's up with the mood?" He laughs.

"There's not a mood. I'm just late." I mumbled.

I quickly went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face. I got myself undressed, as Brad quickly turned away and I don't really mind him being there. He's a best friend, don't be peachy.

"To where?" He asks, his hands covering his eyes.

"To the jogging place." I said, and got dressed on my sports shorts and plain white shirt and my hoodie.

"Really?" He laughs.
"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"Can I come?" He asks turning to face me.

"If you want to come, please hurry the hell up. I'm freaking late and Hazel's waiting for me." I snapped, tying my hair in a half-up pony tail as I put powder on my face and a lip tint could do.

"I think I'm satisfied." He smiled.

I took my phone, some money and my water bottle, putting them on my backpack.