Childhood stories.

Bradley's POV:

Bradley's POV:

"Can you past me that bean bag, dear?" My mum says in polite as I reached for it.

"Here you go, mum." I smiled up at her as she smiled back with a sweet one.

My parents and Y/N's parents, together with us are having a sleep over. This is not those typical ones, its very serious, full of family talk and getting along through family to family. I was happy and delightful by the idea of it, because usually, people with their other parents aren't as different like us. They might've thought that this is silly, but glad our parents are having a great time and they're excited.

The Venue's at my place. My parents pretty much knew my flat around so they can handle it. Y/N's over, helping and I can see that she's making a good impression towards them already. They both really love Y/N's humour and appearance since the very first day they met her. However, getting her parents' approval is hard. Being a business man's daughter, his father spoils her and wants the best for her so I kind of struggled getting his Dad to like me. She's a Daddy's girl, and he's fine with me so far. Her mum's a sweetheart to me, so i'm alright with that. I'm just keeping my wrong moves that I might do or else, bad impression to them. When I first me them, she said they've liked me so far and they trust me for loving their daughter madly.

"Is there anything else I can do, Anne?" Y/N asked across the living room as we just finished settling up the soft duvets, bean bags, pillows, and little forts. This is where we will have a nice talk later on as we'll have our own bedrooms in two, finally, gladly, I can have Y/N all alone tonight. This is going to be fun.

"I think we're done, sweetie. I'll just have to prepare for the food." Mum said as she leaves the room, heading out to the kitchen as Dad's also there cooking. Now its just us two.

The smile had been never leaving my face as I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist at the back. Resting my chin on the crook of her neck and my curls brushed her skin as she let out a soft giggle. She reached up for my right hand as she places a kiss at the back of it. I love this moment.

"Do you think your Dad's going to like me?" I murmured, as we sway on both sides.

"He already do, silly. They both though you're such a loving, gentleman and they loved you for that. Brad baby, you'll be fine." She soothes as she turned around, cupping my cheeks then kisses it sweetly.

"Okay, we're alright then." I sighed briefly as she chuckles. Her parents will be here any sooner now. We all did the last settling, then suddenly, the door bell rang.

"I'll go get it!" I shouted, running towards the door. I look presentable am I? Then her parents greeted the way. I exchanged their gestures and compliments back as I gave them both a hug. Letting them in, they were both surprised by Y/N as they both lit up.

"I've missed my baby girl." Her dad coos as giggles filled the room.

"Come here, princess." Her mum spoke as they hugged each other.