Bivouac.

The title meaning was 'camping', it was a deep definition. x

____________________________________________________________________________________

A large group of us decided to go camping in Cornwall for the weekend. We drove from London to Cornwall in the four hours. Brad and I took his car using the hours to ourselves. Knowing by the time we get there, we won't have much time just being together besides when we sleep in our tent.

"What's the first thing you're going to do when we get there?" Brad asks as he taps his fingers to the beat on the steering wheel of the song that was playing.

"Put our tent together of course." I giggle resting my chin in the palm of my hand.

We finally arrived finding the others were already there.

"Took your time." Tristan laughs pulling all the bits and pieces out to put his tent up.

"I'm sorry that I had to pee." I laugh trying to sound offended. I helped Brad pull everything out for our tent and begun to set ours off to the side away from the others.

"So this piece goes..." Brad stuck two pieces together letting them go as one part flies off couple meters away.

"Yeah I don't think that goes there." I giggle. Brad gave me a warning look, I stood back raising my hands up in defense.

"Do you need any help? I can help you know." I step forward taking the part off Brad, I kneel down and looked over all the bits and pieces. I finally picked another part and put them two together. Minutes later I had the tent up.

"Oh thank god." Brad wraps his arms around me from behind.

"For a moment I thought I was going to end up making you sleep outside." Brad whines.

It was now getting dark and cold. We all sat around the fire. Brad and I were seated together, luckily. I was dragged around by the other girls for the last couple hours. Brad and I sat as our legs touched with a blanket over the two of us. Brad's arms were wrapped around keeping me warm. I stared at the flames as the flicker of the fire caused by the wind.

"I want to show you something." Brad whispers resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Sure." I smile nodding slightly. We stood up and Brad threw the blanket over the back of each other giving us a reason to stay together as one. It was pretty much pitch black so I had no idea where we were.

"Do you know where you're going?" I question as Brad laughs.

"Of course I do, what was that!" Brad yells making me jump getting closer to his side.

"What was it?" I whisper scrunching my hand tight onto the front of his jumper. Brad bursts out laughing and shook his head. "It was nothing, I was joking around."

"Not funny Simpson" I elbowed him into the stomach giving me the chance the pull the blanket away. I began to walk off leaving Brad behind.

"Babe, I'm sorry." Brad pouts running up behind me wrapping his arms around making me stop.

"Where to now?" I question as I giggle when Brad's lips tickle my neck.

"Not far now." Brad took my hand and started to walk again.

"Here we are." Brad announces as we looked over a cliff down to the water.

"It's beautiful." The moon was full and the copy of it was shining on the calm water.

"Not as beautiful as you." Brad smirks.

"Well that was cheesy, we should get back now. The others might be getting..." Brad's lips cut me off.

I dropped the blanket giving me more advantage to wrap my arms around him. I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist as he rested his hands under my thighs. The kiss deepened, the surroundings disappeared like we were the only two in our own world.

We heard a snap of a branch from a tree nearby. I jumped down spinning around to where the sound was coming from.

"I think we should head back." I turn back to pick up our blanket.

"Where's the blanket?" I ask as we look around on the ground to where I dropped it.

"Um... I found it." Brad says waving me over to where he was.

"Great now let's take it and... Never mind." The blanket was floating across the top of the water slowly drifting away.

Brad and I headed back to where the tents and everyone were. It was freezing and the only thing we had was our body heat to keep each other warm. But by the time we got back we were shivering as my teeth started to chatter.

"Where did you two get off to?" James asks as we didn't respond, just headed off to bed where it was warmer.

Sorry James :D