Chapter Five : The First Meeting Since

Rey's POV ~ ~ ~

I watched Kylo's ship land. I tensed up.
"Am I truly ready for this?" My thoughts got interrupted by the feeling of something drawing closer. I clenched my saber in my hands. I stood still.

"I see they left you behind." An all familiar, hidden behind a mask, voice said behind me. Kylo Ren.

"It was my choice, I see that the scars are bad, you are a creature behind a mask again Ren."

Kylo's POV~~~

She wouldn't face me, "It was my choice, I see that the scars are bad, you are a creature..."I took of my mask, so she could see the damage she had given, "...Ren."
She turned around to only be shocked. We looked at each other with complete eye contact. She then looked at her damage, then looked at the other side of my face. I turned, it is no longer necessary to hide.

"I did not give you that." She leaned to get a better look at the new scar that ran from one side of my face down to my neck. Before she could get a good look I put my mask back on. She continued to look at me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. Trying to be friends?

"I'm here for Skywalker. Where is he?" I answered quickly because I did not want anymore questions.

"Not here.." I looked her up and down. She could not see that.

"How? How did you get him to leave the island, the Island that he exiled himself to? Why? How? "

" I don't know he just... He ... He just told me we were leaving."

" I see you've officially found out, what I have found in many people... mystery...." When I was done answering she had a quizzical look on her face, like she was questioning her moral judgment.
We stood staring for long time before she finally decided to ask another question, " why do you have more scars... than I gave you?"

I looked at her. I jus....

"No. Why must you ask? It is none of your concern Scavenger." Stay focused Ren.

" Scavenger ? Is that all I am?" She paused, " clearly, I have proven myself. I am so much more."

" Show me... What you have learned ... Show me, that you are more than what I think... "

She grasped her lightsaber in her hand and ignited it. I followed with the same. She threw the first swing.
Her hold was strong . She had learned.

Rey's POV ~~~~

We were fighting, again. His powers have grown. Both of our hands shot up , trying to force each other back with the force as hard as we could . We both stop at the same time like we were synchronized. We both went back and landed hard.
I jumped back up to him. He was to quick, he slashed my arm and part of my side. I winced in pain. He stepped back. He lifted his hand... The last thing I remember is everything going dark ....