Chapter Six: After Ren

Rey's POV~~~~~

"Rey...Rey....Come on Rey..." I woke up to Finn over me.

"Finn???" I looked around.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know, all I remember is fighting Kylo Ren and then darkness." I answered. "Where am I?"

"Where we left you.." He answered.

I sat up. Finn helped me up. "How?" Finn asked.

"I don't know..." I stopped and looked at him.

"Lets go to the others." He wrapped his arm around me. 

"Where are they?" I asked.

" On the island, where Luke exiled himself."

"Why aren't they at the other base?"

"It was destroyed by The First Order."  Finn said. He looked as if he was remembering something terrible. Something that I couldn't imagine.  I starred at him.

"Lets go." He said. He gestured to the open ramp of the Falcon. I went in. I just now noticed that I had a limp. Most likely from the hit I took.  I could see that Finn Noticed. He looked at me with a questioning look. Once I got in I noticed that Poe was acting as the pilot, which probably was a good thing because I'm currently not in the right physical state.

"Sit down Rey, I will go get some things." Finn walked away. I felt the Falcon start to take off. Finn came back and said that Poe was about to make the jump to light speed and that we should strap ourselves in.

Poe came back once we were at light speed.

"Holdin' up Champ?" He asked me.

"Yes." Finn started looking at my cuts. He put a few bandages on and called it good. When he was done we heard beeping sounds that indicated that we were at our wanted location.

"We're here." Poe said. He walked back to make sure we had a safe landing.

I stayed silent until we landed. I limped out of the ship. I stopped when I saw Luke standing, waiting.

"Are you okay Rey?" Finn asked, coming up behind me.

"Ya, I just ....." I walked over to Luke.

He looked at me, he looked disappointed. I expected some sort of lecture but all he did was hug me. It was a huge shock to me, but I hugged him back. He let go and just looked at me with fatherly eyes.

"We can start training again once you are healed."

"Okay."  He walked off. Finn helped me up the pathway up to where the survivors were.

I was surprised to only see, Leia, Artoo, BeBeAte, Threepio, Luke, and Chewie there. I guess everyone was at another base.

"Rey." Leia said with a slight tone of relief. She came over and hugged me. "I'm glad you are back and safe." I smiled.

Finn prepared a place for me to sleep.
"Get some rest. " He said before he left.

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Run. Rey.... RUN!!!! What about you? Don't worry about me, just run!!!" I shot up. All I could remember is just blur. Voices and blur. I got up. I couldn't go back to sleep.

Once I got outside it was still dark, but light enough for me to see where I was going. I sat down by the edge. I crossed my legs and closed my eyes. I just want to feel the force. "Run!" It just kept flashing in my head. I closed my eyes harder. Feeling. Sensing. The future. It was dim.

"Couldn't sleep?" Finn came up beside me.

"Ya. "

"That monster really played a game on you, didn't he?"

"He's not a monster." Finn looked shocked. It just came out.

"Finn. You may not believe this, but for some reason, I just... just feel it. I feel the good inside of him. There is good inside of him."

"How can you believe such a thing?" Finn looked as if he had lost all trust in me.

"I don't know. There's just something. I just feel it."

"Okay. You may feel that but Rey, it will never happen. He is too far gone." Finn walked away. Angry.

" I just know it..." I murmured to myself.