Chapter Nine : The Vision that Leaves

Kylo's POV~~

'"You're getting stronger." I said said to her... "Bring her to me.." My saber ignited. Rey attacked me... "Rey stop!"..." you monster!" She yelled at me ... Snoke stood above me. He walked past me. He took up an old saber in his hands. He attacked a man that stood, hooded, in front of him. He killed him quickly... the roof started crumbling... "Leader of the knights of Ren! Kill her! Kill them all!" Rey looked up, a tear was falling down her cheek. "Monster!" She spat a Snoke.....
A crash came behind me. An X-wing . The Resistance. My hand was not in my control. I killed them all. My own mother suffered the same fate. I knelt down next to her lifeless body. All I could see, feel and smell is .... Death....Death.....Death.....'

Breathing heavily, I sat up to face the darkness of my quarters.

"What am I ?" I asked myself aloud.

Rey's POV~~~

'Kylo Ren faced me, " you're getting stronger." He said to me... "Bring her to me..." I couldn't control what I was doing. I ignited my saber. He looked shocked at me. He ignited his. I attacked first. "Rey.. Stop! " He yelled at me. " you monster!" I yelled back. Snoke stood by Kylo Ren. He walked past him to face a hooded man. He held an old lightsaber in his hands. The man gave no fight. Snoke killed the man. I could feel a tear falling down my face. The roof started cracking... "Leader of the knights of Ren. Kill her! Kill them all!" I looked up a Snoke, "MONSTER!" I screamed at him...
An X-wing crashed behind Kylo Ren. The Resistance. I watched Kylo Ren kill them all. I looked at the burning base around me. I stopped when I saw Ren holding his mother. Tears streamed down his face. The smell, the feeling of death filled the air. Death....Death... no.... No!

I sat up to see Finn standing there, watching me.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Ya." I got up. "You want to talk?"

"Talk. No. Walk?" He looked at me.

"A walk would work."

We walked around the island. "Rey...I'm sorry... I just don't want to loose you."

"Where could I be lost?"

"I don't know Rey. I just. Really care about you." Tears started gathering in my eyes. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked.

"No. It's just that no one has ever really cared for me."

"Rey... Poe, Leia and the other fighters are leaving tomorrow. I've been asked to join. Rey.. I'm leaving." He didn't face me.

"What?!?" I looked at him, "Why?" I didn't let him answer, I ran off. I ran until I saw Poe. He stopped me.

"What?...what's wrong Rey?"

"Finn.. he's leaving."

"Do you care about him?"

"Yes."

"Don't you want him to do what he thinks he should do. Support him?"

"I...guess..."

"...He loves you. You know?"

"What?"

"Don't you see it?"

"Finn.. loves....me..."

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~

I stood next to the wall why everyone prepared to leave.
Finn came up.

" Rey..." I hugged him.

"Be safe...." I told him.

"I will, we are leaving the Falcon for you."

"What about Chewy?"

"He's staying."

"Finn!" Poe cried,"it's time."

I released him from my hold.

"Rey.."

"I know....I know Finn."

He ran off.

"I love you too..." I whispered to myself.