Chapter Ten: A Jedi's Weapon

Rey's POV ~ ~ ~ ~

I stood, starring at my surroundings. Everything here is quieter. They've only been gone for a week and yet it seems like forever. Luke came and stood beside me.

I breathed in, "I'm going..." I turned to look at him and he looked at me, "I'm going to be with them... I won't sat that they need me. But I need them..."

"I was hoping you would..." I starred a him.

"Why?"

"Rey you no longer need me. Your training is complete."

"What! Why?"

"Because, I found this. .." He held up the lightsaber I built when I couldn't sleep.

"Ya. My lightsaber. Why does that decide when my training ends? "

"A lightsaber,Rey, it's a Jedi's weapon, a Jedi's life. There is not anymore that I can teach you. It is time to make your own choices. You've already been making your own choices. Following your own path. Rey...Go..." He smiled at me like a father would his daughter.

"I'm done... how can I be done?"

"Rey. You aren't done. A jedi faces many trials. Go.. Rey... You must fight with them."

"Luke..." I felt a loss of words, "....I..thank you. .." I hugged him and ran to get my things. Then I went to the Falcon.

Luke's POV~~~~

I watched Rey leave. Her gratefulness killed me. I may have only helped Snoke in turning her to the Dark side.
"I'm sorry, Rey." I said as the Falcon lifted off the ground and made its jump to light speed.

Finn's POV ~~~

"Stupid thing!" I was fixing. ..well trying to fix my ship.

"Hey Finn!" Poe called.

"What! What?"

"We have a familiar ship coming in." He pointed to the sky. I turned my head to see the Millennium Falcon coming in.

"Rey." I dropped everything and headed in that direction. Poe started laughing and followed.

The Falcon landed. The door opened a few minutes later. Chewbacca came put followed by Rey. BB-8 came rolling by to greet Rey.

"BB-8!" She knelt down. She said something and looked up. She smiled at me. I walked over to hug her. She embraced me. "What are you doing here?" I asked her. She release me.

"My training is done, Luke let me go."

"Well, it's nice to have you."