Chapter Two: The Ways of the Force

Rey's POV~~

"Rey, you must concentrate. Concentrate on the ways of the Force." Said Luke.

"Sorry, I just... just have a lot on my mind." I responded.

"That isn't it... Rey conflict is the only thing in your way." Luke looked at me compassion in his eyes.

"Luke... I mean Master... Master Luke," I paused because I really didn't know what to call him, he had the same look on his face, confusion, "I have been here for a month and the only question I have is.... who am I?"

He looked everywhere but at me, " I need to know who my family is... what happened in my past that I can't remember? " that's not all I wondered, but all I could tell him.

"Somethings are meant to be left alone, but you cannot become who you are destined to be without your questions being answered." He looked as if he was in pain, like the past pained him so much. I starred at him for awhile before he began.

"It was about 19....20 years ago. A women came to my Jedi academy for protection. She was carrying a child. She was in great pain and injured during her flight over to me. Of course I had to help. She was a pilot that I flew with back in the Galactic Empire days. It was about 3 months later that she gave birth to a baby girl. I could sense that this child was very gifted in the ways of the force. But the mother was not. Rey.... that child was you..." he seemed ashamed of himself.

"And my father?" I asked him earnestly.

"I do not know who your father is. He could be another fighter, a Jedi, or there could be no one." He started off at the water surrounding us.

"How did I get on Jakku?" I felt my mind racing with questions.

"When you were old enough I looked it upon my self to train you, with some help. But when Ben turned into Kylo Ren and started killing the other students, I felt it necessary to get you away from all the death. I instructed your mother to leave you on a planet where Kylo could not find you. Jakku. In the process of rushing you out of the area you fell and hit your head, I did not realize at the time that it would affect your memory of all of this. I do not know where she is , or of she is even alive...." he trailed off.

I hugged him, "Thank You." For most of my life I had been a mystery to myself. He looked shocked.

"We are done for today." I started to walk away, "Rey. Make sure to get some rest."

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Please tell me what you
Think of it so far.!!