Chapter 26: Attack on Ahch-to

Rey's POV - - - -

"Luke...I..." I was interrupted by the shots coming from a tie fighter.

"We need to go." I yelled at him. He seemed reluctant to go. But he got up and followed.

The rock wall around us were crashing down.

"Faster. Luke. " I ran faster. I needed to prep the ignition if we were going to get out of here.

I sat down in the pilots seat. Luke came in and sat beside me.

"Shields. " I told him. He flipped a few switches. The Falcon started to take off.

I set course for Takodona. Pain shot all over when I reached for the switch. I winced. Once we made the jump to light speed I got up.

"Stay here and monitor, I'll be back." I limped back to where the first aid things were.

I lifted up my shirt to see all my bandages soaked with blood. I slowly removed them. Replacing them. I laid down just to get some weight off. I felt my eye lid slowly close.

. . . . . . .

"Rey, wake up."

"Huh?"

"Rey, we are here. Wake up." I opened my eyes to see Luke over me. I sat up wincing.

" we are here. Do you need help?"

"Not. From you. " I stood and walked to the ramp seeing Finn at the end. He smiled. I limped over to him the. Collapsing whe I got to him. He looked down at my shirt.

"Rey, you've lost a lot of blood. " he picked me up. They continued to patch me up repremending me for leaving before being healed. I still got up anyway when they left. No one is keeping me down.

I walked around until I saw Leia.

"Rey. I'm glad you are safe. How are you feeling?"

"Fine I guess. " She hugged me.

"Sorry, you just looked like you needed one."

"It's fine. "

He's here. Kylo. Why?

"Are there any ships on the scanner?" I asked.

Leia looked at the radar. " no. None. Why?"

" No reason. I'm going to get some fresh air."

"Okay. Take care of yourself Rey."

"Will do." I walked outside. Into the surrounding forest. Remembering when I first met Kylo. I headed to where he first talked to me.

When I got there. There he was. Standing there. Waiting.

He turned around, " Rey."