Chapter Nineteen: Endor

Rey's POV ~ ~ ~ ~

I sat down in the co-pilot seat. Which Chewy had much objection to. I kept reassuring that I was fine and that I didn't want the pilot seat. But on the inside I wasn't fine.
Even though we were far away from KyloRen I continued to feel his presences. Like he still had hold of my hand. He was still here.

"Rey, is something wrong with your hand? Are you okay? " Finn asked as I starred at my hand.

"I'm great." I answered.

"Great? How can you be great when you're injured?"

"I'm great because I am alive. I've survived another battle and I am with my dearest friends that I would trust with my life. Yes Finn. I . Am . Great."

"Okay. We will be at Endor soon." He said. Moving on quicker then usual.

--- ---- --- ---- --- ---- --- ---- --- ---- --- ---

We arrived at Endor safely. Finn had to help me get out of the ship. When the ramp was down we were greeted by the General.

"Rey." She breathed with a look of relief.

"General."

"I'm glad that your... your leg! Rey what happened? " She asked.

"I was attacked by Kylo."

"Ben.." She whispered. She had a look of disappointment on her face.

"Yes, Ben. .." it felt weird. To say his actual name. I actually liked it. It felt nice to say it. To say it for the first time ever.

"Rey, you need to rest."

"Leia, I am fine. I'll be walking by myself tonight. " She looked like she was about to object but was interrupted.

"General." A boy, who was rushing up to us, it's the First Order. .. They're here.."

I felt him.
"Kylo.." I whispered. I looked over at the forest surrounding us.

"Rey. What is it?" Leia asked.

"Kylo he is here."