Chapter Three: Yes, Supreme Leader

Kylo's POV~~

My ship just landed on the unknown planet that Supreme Leader Snoke sent me to. I was supposed to be meeting with him. The last time I remember seeing him, in person, was that time I secretly met with him before I became Kylo Re.. Shut that out. You are Kylo Ren. There is no before. Ben Solo no longer exists.

"Kylo Ren." A deep voice, that I knew belonged to Snoke, called to me as I was walking. Apparently I was close to him.

I arrived to where he was. I bowed down and looked up at him. Snoke was a pale being, a tall being. His face distorted, from many battles and past apprentices.

"Supreme Leader Snoke. I surrender myself to the completion of my training, I will do as you command." I hope my words didn't not stutter or slur.

"It is time Kylo Ren, I will teach you what I once taught another. I hope that all your distractions are gone."

"Yes, Supreme Leader."

"I am pleased to say that you will actually succeed at which my last apprentice did not. That mask is not needed here Kylo Ren. Let your scars become you."

I immediately removed my helmet to show the scar running down one side of my face.

"Let this scar represent what drives you after your training, what you must do. " Snoke let me go until tomorrow. Snoke was ruthless, it was not what he would normally do.
He believes I am weak, he knows my weakness.
I haven't stopped thinking about her since. The scar she gave me. My unhealable wound. She was full of hope, a lot like my mot... no... Does she know? Does she remember me?
These questions kept running through my head all night.
. . . . . . .
"Kylo Ren, it is time."

The last of my training. It is going to begin. Is it possible for me to be scared. I pushed my fears far away when I was younger I haven't really thought about fear.

"Many years ago, before the Galactic Empire, I trained a Human, he quickly gathered them and thought himself above me. One night after his training, he tried to kill me in my sleep. He thought I was dead. I live today to tell you this but he does not. He was killed, by your grandfather, Darth Vader. "

Behind my mask I looked at Snoke wide eyed.
"What was his name?"

"He was the emperor of the Galactic Empire, before his rule he  was the Supreme Chancellor. Palpatine. As a sith he was know as Darth Sidious."

"The fool, you, Kylo Ren are my successful apprentice. Don't fail me, like he did."

"Yes, Supreme Leader."