Chapter Seven: He is Coming

Kylo's POV~~~~~~

It has been a hard and stressful month. Snoke has me completing my training. Snoke still has not reprimanded me on letting Rey go.

This last week I have been here on a Hux's Star Destroyer. Being around him has been aggravating. Being in pain doesn't help either. I thought escaping into solitude would make things better, but it just makes the unbearable pain more noticeable.

The door opened.

"General Hux." I said to him, "what do you need." I turned my head slightly to look at him.

"Ren, you look terrible." He kept looking at me, " Supreme Leader Snoke summons us."

I breathed in sharply and exhaled. It must of looked painful because, " are you okay Ren?" Hux asked.

"My physical state is no concern of yours, General."

"Supreme Leader is waiting." Hux stepped out of the door.

I grabbed my helmet and put it on back on. Once I got to the door Hux started walking and I followed him to Snoke.

"Kylo Ren, General...." Snoke said using his normal tone of voice.

"Supreme Leader Snoke." Both Hux and I said, bowing.

"General, have the attacks been successful?"

"We have located three more bases... my men are attacking them as we speak."

"General, go. Lead your men. I want the resistance destroyed as soon as possible."

"Yes, Supreme Leader." Hux said then he walked off leaving me with Snoke.

"Ren, I know you are expecting this question. Why did you let her go? Didn't I give you orders to bring her to me?"

"Yes, you did Supreme Leader. I don't believe I was thinking that day. " I didn't look at him .

"Wrong! Your distractions are not gone. I hoped that you would have imprisoned her. You have failed me Ren! You still have compassion for her. You are still weak."

"My training is not complete. I still need your guidance."

"Yes, you are still weak but there is still much to be done. Inform General Hux, that I will soon be arriving."

"Yes, Supreme Leader."

"Prepare your self Ren." I finally looked up at him.
The transmission shut off. I walked out and went to the lieutenant, "give General Hux a message, tell him, Supreme Leader Snoke is coming."