Chapter 22: Questions

Rey's POV ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

He was there in front of me.his lightsaber ignited. He pushed it inside of me. He stepped back shaking his head. He fell into his knees. He removed his helmet placing it beside him. A lone tear fell down his face. That was the last thing I saw

I jerked up to only feel pain in my side and shoulder. I felt him, his touch lingered. My hand went up to feel the strongest place I felt him. And it slid down my face to my lips.
"Luke." I tried to get up. I needed to see him.

Finn came in the room. "Whoa. Whoa. Rey. Calm down. You need to rest. "

"No. I need to see Luke. I have to talk to him." Finn's hand rested on my left shoulder.

"Why?"

"It's no concern of yours."
I started to walk past him but he stopped me.

"Rey. I still have questions."

"Alright, what?"

"I talked to Leia after I found you. She said that two ships landed. One had several figures coming out of it. But the other only had 3. I faced more then three troopers Rey. Who was there? Why did you go to that ship?"

"Troopers. "

"Rey. Who was there. I was a trooper they wouldn't just put three on a ship."

"Kylo Ren, Kylo Ren was there."

"That monster he hurt you."

"No! He didn't. He saved me. A trooper shot at me and hit my shoulder and I couldn't move my arm to protect myself. The trooper shot again hitting me in the side. I would have been dead of Kylo hadn't deflected the third shot sending it back to the trooper killing him."

He starred at me.

"Finn, I need to go. "

"One more question Rey." His grip on my hand tightened.

"Do you care for him?" I looked at him. He dropped my hand.

"Rey, you can't. Do you realize how dangerous that is. He is a monster weather you want to see it or not." He looked at me. Waiting for me to say something, "Rey, you do realize that you must kill him. Change the tide of this constant fight. Kylo Ren is Snoke's only real protection. You must kill him."

I continued to stare at the ground, not saying anything.

"You must do what is right?" He said to me.

"Why?" I asked.

"For the fate of the galaxy and for our future."

"What future could I have if I do this?"I can't, I just ... Just couldn't.

"One with me." He really does love me doesn't he?

"I have no interest in that future." The words came from my inner feeling. Something that I thought I would never say. He looked at me, there was a slight sadness in his eyes.

"Then do it for his future." He stared at me with yearning eyes.

I looked at him then the ground again.

"Okay."

"Thank you."

I walked out of the room, just me without my feelings, they were left behind spilled all over the floor.

"I can't believe I just agreed to kill the man I love." I continued to walk. I stopped myself.

"Did I Just say that I loved him? I did....I do..." I breathed and then continued.

Once I got outside I was left with the decision of weather to take the Falcon or a x-wing. I walked to the Falcon. It felt right. It was the ship that lead every journey of mine.

I took off. "Time to go to Ahch-to." I said aloud, to myself. And to find out the truth.