Chapter 34: Snoke

Kylo's POV ~ ~ ~

I walked into where I last spoke to Snoke. Rey was following behind. Once we got in I motioned Rey ahead of me and stopped her where she was supposed to be. I nodded at our other company and they left. She looked at me and looked away when the sound of a door opening interrupted her. Snoke entered in. I watched her as her eyes widened.

As he walked to his seat in pushed her down on her knee and I knelt down as well tilting my head towards the floor.

"So, you are here at last. At last in front of me." Snoke said. Rey said nothing. "Well don't just sit pretty my new apprentice. "

"New apprentice? " She asked.

"Yes that is why you have been brought in front of me. You are very powerful and your father would have been proud."

I looked up at Snoke.

"You knew my father?"

"Yes, and now you are here to take his spot. "

"That's not possible. " She spat.

"Very possible, but sadly once he found love he left and wanted no part of what I teach. So when the timing was right... Kylo here and the knights of Ren killed him and your family too."

She looked over at me. I didn't know who I killed. I couldn't keep track.

"I can feel your anger towards Ren. Rey let it flow. Embrace it. Kill him."

"Kill him.... No. I can't.. I wont. "

"Kill him... he killed your family. " Snoke forced a lightsaber to Rey. She stood up and so did I. She grabbed hold of it. "Do it. Do it."

"No!" She screamed and threw the saber across the room. And fell to her knees, " I will not be like you, like either of you. Monsters. That's what you are."

"I will give you time. You will side with us or die. " Two of the knights came in. They grabbed hold of her and started to pull her away when a figure burst into the room. A man with a hood. From the vision.