Chapter Thirteen: The Arrival

Hux's POV ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sir, the Supreme Leader is here." The Lieutenant said.

"Thank you lieutenant. Signal all troops to the landing bay."

"Yes Sir. "

I started to make my journey to the landing bay myself with joined company of Captain Phasma.

"General Hux. Do you know why the Supreme Leader is here?" Phasma asked.

"Actually Captain, I do not. " I stopped when a trooper was stopped saluted.

"Go and tell Kylo Ren that the Supreme Leader is arriving. " I said to him.

"Sir. General Ren is already at the landing bay. He ordered me to come and summon you. "

"All troops to the bay. " Phasma says.

"Yes Captain, sorry Captain. " the trooper hurried off.

"Ren. Always weirdly ahead." I said.

Kylo Ren's POV ~ ~ ~

I stood in the landing bay with one arm across my middle and the other resting on it. My hand from the resting arm was position on my mask in front where my nose was.

"Rey. She looked as confused and shocked as I was at what I said. Exactly what I said in my vision. Her strength has improved. She has become more...."

"Ren." General Hux said when he arrived.

" Hux, glad you finally arrived. " Really I would rather kill him then have him here.

Supreme Leader's ship came in. Hux and I arrived in front if the ascending ramp. Once Supreme Leader Snoke arrived in the entrance of the ramp we knelt down and knelt our heads. The troopers saluted.

"General Hux. Kylo Ren." Said Snoke, "Rise."

We stood to face him.

"Supreme Leader, all attacks are on schedule."

"Splendid General, Kylo Ren what about the girl? Where you successful in getting her here?"

"The girl managed to get away." I said.

"Did you let her go?"

"No Supreme Leader."

"Your failure will be dealt with later." He started to walk. Hux beside him. I stayed close behind. I was preparing myself to get my head bitten off.

"Ren. Go down with the troops. We have located Skywalker. "

"Yes Supreme Leader . " I said

I made my way to my ship. But my thoughts only contained Rey. I couldn't get her out of my head. And at some point it's going to cause problems.

Hux's POV~~~~

"General, I have a task that I need to do complete. It must stay to your own. I need you to keep watch on Kylo Ren. His every move. Report anything suspicious or traitorous." Snoke said.

"Yes Supreme Leader." I answered.

"You are dismissed General."

I walked off back to my position. Watch Ren. Watch Ren?