We Are

They see the trees swaying.
They smell the crisp air in morning.
They touch hands with loved ones.
They taste the delicious food made.
They hear laughter to a t.

We are only minus one.

They have full use of all five.

We can only rely fully on four of the five.

They taunt and tease us for something we had no control over.
Just to make them superior to those who are seen as weird or crazy. Including us...

We are who we are. Just because we are missing the complete sense of hearing don't mean a thing.

We are strong and advocate for ourselves and others who are dependent on an ear piece type thing to hear.

They saved my life as well. For those who have hearing aids hear me out a and listen closely.

We are dependant on hearing aid but we are independent as ourselves.
We are strong and why listen to the trash people say when we beautifully amazing with those little Bluetooths which are for twenty four_ seven.

Those who spew krap from your mouths about us. I only have to say this,

You will only understand when you've experienced it yourself and get away if you have a problem with us.

Our personal Bluetooths can just possibly save your life as it saved mine and if not for my Bluetooth I'd be buried six feet under.

We are human and we no different from someone to your left or right with or without a sense or senses.

We are and always will be a person.

I get angry a teachers and people treating me different because of my Bluetooth and I know many others who are fed up. Without my personal Bluetooth I really would be dead.

If I had went without my hearing aids I would've not heard someone yell my name before a car hit me.

The driver drunk... I could've died that day yet here I am... Writing this for others to understand.

Maybe what I write will save a life.

Don't be scared to be different and advocate for yourself. Whether it is a personal Bluetooth, glasses, etc.

You are you and whoever can't deal with it can go away...

Think about it...

Charlie out...