What Love Is

We all have our own perceptions on love and each person is different in givingband receiving it. I believe love is the imperfections the things that make them perfect in your eyes maybe the cute blush or the way you can understand what they are trying to say without them saying it. The risks that can happen. Giving someone your heart in their hands and saying its yours to do as you please but please don't break it. It is a risk we have to be willing to take because we trust that person.in regards to family or a boyfriend. It is a matter of trust which he helped me with. The wall I put up is to the moon and back in height and width wise spans that distance as well in thickness. Somehow and for some reason he just took his cement drill and started digging never stopping until he reached the center where my heart was. Through all the cement it took to drill through there lie my insecurities my fears my broken dreams. Yeah, he has not seen them all considering he took the quickest path to my heart, but he strive to make different paths to help me prospire. To help him understand me more. Loving him is like the one lone flower who survived all winter alive because someone took care to help it. At the end of the day he is my first thought when I wake and last thought when I sleep. That is love. That is how he make me feel each and every day.