Mom

Each day i get up and get ready for whatever the day awaits for me. I realized something today... Something I should have learned earlier. I get up every morning for the people i love and so i can love them. That love gets me through the day.

When school is rough with all the things due on Friday or a paper i haven't even started is due, my mom my mother my best friend is always there when I have those bad days. She will help me with the "Gibberish" as she puts it for my Algebra homework or attempts too. But the thing she is always there and she never lets me past here when i'm quiet and upset. 

She knows when i simply walk into the house. I swear she has spider senses.... or i am just blatantly obvious. She knows when i'm silent or say very little that something is wrong. She can tell by my voice pitch what is bothering me and usually guesses it the first try though i usually lie and tell her no, but she always guesses it. And yes it annoys me at points because the facade i put up for people elsewhere is useless around mom. She can she through my fake smiles and laughs. She can always tell when i'm happy, moody and when to just let me barricade myself in my room to calm down. She is my rock. 

Shes the shoulder i can cry on and talk to about relationship advice. How to solve a situation and everything i face i can be honest with her without her judging me. Yeah i can make her disappointed... but... it makes me strive harder to be better. My mom loves me and will teach me lessons even when i'm older and ave my own family. I love you mom and thank you.

May 28, 2017

10:25 AM