Gold

You are so capable. Many of us may portray ourselves as demure; shy. Mysteries are always showing themselves through our problems. But we can achieve pure denouement; resolution of a mystery. You made me go running in fear Your heart is pure gold, dulcet. You have the power of eloquence through your speech, thoughts, and mind. You are so powerful and that shines through how you portray yourself. How you hold yourself. You hold yourself with such melliflious melodies. You sing with such strength. I am proud of you for it. Lilt, you move gracefully through this journey called life. Gracefully, we can hold hands and dance through life itself; together. You're full of lissome movement; slender and delicate power. We can achieve pryhhic; succesful with many losses. You have been through so much. You have been broken down, you have become desultory. You're an artist, conflating your colors along the beautiful white, blank paper. Blending. Changing. Creating. Taking a drink of such art. You're an artist. You put so many self creation limitations on yourself, and I wish you wouldn't. You are so devine. You are my Lagniappe; a special kind of gift. Because I swear, you are a gift. An angel with eyes of pure ocean blue. Susrurrous voices that whisper in your brain will attack you over and over. I want to protect you from them. I want to help you. I love you so much. Never give up. Your heart is full of pure gold, eloquence and an enticing power coursing through every vein. Thickening like cement, forever to remain. Every blood vessel. Ever square inch of your body is beautiful. And I want you to cherish yourself. Forever.

~~~~AP(Accidental Poet)