Whiteness

Whiteness

She was the light, until she was taken by dreaded night.

The whiteness consuming, room 21 booming.

The white not pure, that the only thing for sure.

She was taken into eternal light, but the only reigning winner was night.

She was a friend, oh so dear, but these past nights have consumed my fears.

She is gone, yet how her little memories live in songs.

Endless refrains, Hard to repeat, beginning to be my biggest defeat.

Little things reminding, they play on in my mind rewinding.

The pain of reality hits, bit by bit.

Dreaming of the endless white she shows, but eventually the dreams forgoes.

Twisting twirling tightening, my god the fear is just as frightening.

As the sunsets, I know I will see, but by morning I wish it wouldn't be.

The sea of thought my biggest enemy, my memories are the end of me.

Thinking of the two different whites, gives me no fight.

No chance to escape, for the person it shapes.

Everyday, feeding memories and hopes, which makes it harder to cope.

The white of the room, outshines the greater boom.

She left, she is gone, then soon hits dawn.

For when the sun rises the next day, heavens angels had already taken you away.

You rest in peace so close to my heart, that thinking with gone tears me apart.

I miss her... The last week I dream of telling her everything going on... Of life as it is the good the bad the great... By the end she is gone. I hear her voice as clear as day I feel her hug me or hold my hand and its so real it feels likeshe is right next to me... The dream is so real and so so so cruel because it just not real... Its just a dream and when I wake up I don't want to because the reality hits that she is dead. Not here. Sitting in my damn living room as a pile of ashes. She's not here and it kills me... I dream the happiest. And then the pain when,I wake is unbearable Ethan I can't breath.

I know if she were around today she'd be in pain but, I don't know... It hurts more remembering her in my dreams imagining the conversations it hurts because they will never happen they never did happen... They never can, except in my head...

April 3rd, 2018
11:24 pm