#7

Bea's To Do List #7: Avoid drama at all costs

"Can I help you?"

"Are you Bea?"

"Mhmm. What do you need?"

"I'm Clarissa? I'm in Mr. Daniels third period and I'm supposed to talk to you? About helping with the show? And stuff?"

"All right... Are you okay with painting?"

"I guess?"

"Wonderful. Just go over to Dale, he's the awkwardly tall kid over there with the red hair, and ask him to assign you to a set piece."

"Okay, thank-"

"Sup loser."

"You're late, Noah."

"Like by a minute."

"Two minutes and thirty seconds."

"Wow, I didn't know you were so desperate to see me. And for the record, I was here two minutes and thirty seconds ago but I had to say hi to Eric first."

"You know the rule is that you check in with me before anything else."

"Bea, chill. I know you want me all to yourself but I'm just not feeling it. You're going to have to get over it."

"Seriously? You're such a-"

"Um, should I just go?"

"I'm sorry Bea is being so rude. I'm Noah, nice to meet you."

"I'm Clarissa, nice to meet you too?"

"Leave her alone, Noah. You have to get to work."

"Jeez, dude. I thought you'd be happy I was flirting with someone else."

"Go."

"Fine, I guess I'll do this work thing you speak of. See you around, Clarissa."

"See you?"

"Okay, so as I was saying. Go over to Dale and he'll set you up."

"Was that your boyfriend?"

"Ha! No."

"He's really cute."

"What grade are you in?"

"I'm a sophomore?"

"Well Noah is a senior and frankly, you should stick to flirting guys your own age."

"Okay?"

"Go get to work, I have other people to deal with."

"I'm sorry... I didn't realize..."

"Don't worry about it, just get to work."

[][][]

For the record, Bea's "Senior Year Relationships Theory" is basically my perspective on those relationships. I just thought I'd throw that out there lol. Oh, and in other news, this story got to 3K!

I'm so excited that more and more people are reading this story (especially since I'll post a summary to my new story if the TSM reaches 10K by June)

I'm so excited that more and more people are reading this story (especially since I'll post a summary to my new story if the TSM reaches 10K by June). Thank you all so much for reading this so far! I know it's starting out a little slowly but I promise more happens soon.

And I almost forgot! I celebrate this account reaching 10K followers (yay!) I am going to promote ten stories that were suggested by my followers (that's you!). So here's how it works:

A user like you will PM me this form:

Story Title:

Author:

Short Summary:

Why I Should Promote This Story:

I will review every suggestion I am given and choose my top ten favorites. There are no restrictions on the story that can be picked, it can be your story or someone else's, but whoever suggests the story HAS TO BE FOLLOWING ME. It kind of defeats the purpose if they aren't. You guys have until Friday, April 29th (MY BIRTHDAY) to send me a suggestion so don't forget!

Okay, now I'm done. See you all Saturday!