Noah: Being Bea's Keeper (As Opposed to Being a Bee Keeper)

Because of how concerned everyone was about Bea's well being, a vote was held. And not just any vote, a vote to decide who would be in charge of watching over Bea for the rest of the show. The person they elected would make sure that her stress stayed at normal levels and would basically keep her alive for the rest of the show. It was basically a way for everyone to feel better about Bea being stressed out without actually having to do anything to help her.

It should come as no surprise that they elected me. They used the fact that I was ASM and that I had to work with Bea a lot anyway and that I was able to still be objective because I hadn't known her as long as rationales. AKA I was new so they could force this role onto me. And that was how I ended up being Bea's protector.

When that happened, any chance I had to finish the show (and my senior year) stress free went right out the window. As anyone who knows Bea knows, the only way to take away some of her stress is to soak it up yourself like a sponge. You'd work with her and be nice to her and slowly let it soak in. It was a mostly painless process but as time went on, it became unbearable. People aren't meant to bear other people's crosses and I wasn't prepared to do that. Maybe other people, like Len, could help Bea like this but I was in way over my head.