#27

Bea's To Do List #27: Double check the prop table (someone keeps moving all of the phones)

"Hello?"

"Lennon?"

"Yeah?"
"Good, I'm glad that this is the right number."

"Me too. And who is this?"

"Noah. Sorry, I forgot to say that."

"It's fine. So what's up, Noah? Are you going to ask for my blessing to ask Bea out?"

"Wh-what?"

"Sorry, you must not have realized your feelings yet."

"I, I-"

"So what did you need?"

"Um, uh..."

"I know my mentioning you asking Bea out is very awkward and making you act all awkward but please move past it and tell me what you needed."

"Right, sorry."

"It's fine, just spit it out."

"I need you to come to the theater for our brush up rehearsal."

"That's not happening."

"You have to."

"I don't have to do anything."

"Come on, I wouldn't call if it wasn't completely necessary."

"Why is it completely necessary?"

"Bea needs you."

"And you're sure?"

"What?"

"And you're sure that Bea needs me there?"

"Yes, I wouldn't call if she didn't."

"That's true."

"So you'll come?"

"I will."

[][][]

Is it? Could it be? An update that was posted on time? IT IS! *does a happy dance*

Note: There are only 12 days left of TSM. I know, time has flown by. But all good things must come to an end and TSM is one of those good things. I do promise, however, to do my best to update on time until the story ends. We'll see how that goes.

But if you're truly upset, there is one good thing: the first real chapter of "What Do Couples Talk About?" will be posted on Friday! Check it out once it's posted, I promise you will enjoy it.