#11

Bea's To Do List #11: Get Eli to sympathize with me

"So what's going on with school?"

"No much. I'm just working on the show."

"Sweet. What are you guys doing?"

"Little Shop of Horrors."

"And it's going better than Beauty and the Beast did?"

"Definitely. I think the stress might kill me but it's definitely better."

"Good. I know you weren't happy about how the show didn't go well, especially since my school did it."

"Yeah, it wasn't exactly the best feeling when I saw your guys' show and it was better than ours."

"I get that. But really, ours wasn't that good."

"It was still better than ours."

"True. The singing wasn't great, though. Our tech was good but that was about it."

"The tech was good, I'll give you that."

"I don't usually even notice that kind of stuff but my friend was running the lights so I tried to pay attention so I could tell her what I thought."

"That's nice."

"And your guys' Belle was way better. Ours was a psycho."

"Didn't you go to prom with her?"

"Yeah. So what?"

[][][]

Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter/mini JTH crossover (I hope you guys got that that was happening). I realized when I started writing Showmance that I made both high school shows Beauty and the Beast but didn't realize until too late (to change either show or to make a crossover). So I decided to take this opportunity to make a little crossover! This is the only time Eli or anyone else in JTH will make an appearance but I hoped you guys enjoyed it!