#23

Bea's To Do List #23: Get everyone off my back

"I promise that I'm okay."

"And you're sure?"

"I'm completely sure, Len."

"Okay, good. Because everyone's worried."

"Well they shouldn't be."

"They just care about you."

"I know they do. But all they're doing is standing around and looking at me weird and that is making me stressed."

"They're just trying to help."

"But they're not helping! They're making it worse."

"Kate said they were doing their best to help. What are they doing?"

"They just stand around and stuff."

"Do they offer to help at all?"

"No."

"Well that's annoying."

"Welcome to my world."

"You'd think that if they wanted to make you less stressed they would volunteer to help."

"You really would think that, wouldn't you."

"I'm sorry Bea, it will get better."

"I hope so."

[][][]

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry the update was late, these last couple of days have been hard (with my recovery and all). But now I have my rubber bands (which were helping correct my bite) are off and I can actually eat again! Granted, I can only eat soft foods and I can't chew but it's already so much better. Anyway, it kept me from writing because I just didn't feel up to it. 

Hopefully the update was worth it! And I promise the next update will be good (and on time) tomorrow. See you all then!

P.S. If you're a JTH reader, make sure to submit a question in the "Q and A" chapter before the 26th so I can answer it! And don't forget to enter the one shot contest because there are a lot of prizes to win :)

 If you're a JTH reader, make sure to submit a question in the "Q and A" chapter before the 26th so I can answer it! And don't forget to enter the one shot contest because there are a lot of prizes to win :)