#15

Bea's To Do List #15: Make sure Noah does his job

"Hey, Bea-"

"One second."

"But I have to-"

"One second..."

"It's really-"

"Just give me a second so I can finish this!"

"Fine, sorry. What are you even doing?"

"Fixing my light. And if I stop to talk to you it'll fall on my head."

"Okay then. Here, let me hold it so you can listen."

"Fine."

"..."

"So talk."

"I'm just trying to figure out that scene change for Act 2 and your notes are really confusing."

"Sorry I wrote them when I was super busy. Let's see..."

"Is everything okay?"

"Of course. Why do you ask?"

"You're just acting... off. And you're not making eye contact with me."

"Well I'm not making eye contact because I'm looking at my notes. I can't look at you and read my notes."

"I know that but you're just acting weird. Like you're doing everything you can to not look at me."

"I think you're just imagining things."

"See? You're still not looking at me! You're obviously not reading your notes but you're refusing to look at me. That's not like you. You're never afraid of looking someone in the eye."

"Noah I think you're seriously looking it."

"Come on, what's wrong? I can tell something's up."

"Nothing's up."

"Bea, just tell me."

"I'd rather not."

"See? That's another sign!"

"What is?"

"You're being polite! You're just telling me what to do in a polite and mature way. It's freaking me out."

"That's not a sign of anything."

"Just please tell me what's wrong."

"Here, I wrote out the notes again more neatly. Go work on the scene change."

"Fine. But I know something's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong."

"..."

"Damn."

"What happened?"

"The stupid light fell on my head."

[][][]

AHHH I'M SO EXCITED! Why, you ask? BECAUSE TSM GAINED 500 READS YESTERDAY. You know what that means? TSM WILL ALMOST DEFINITELY REACH THE 10K GOAL BY JUNE 3RD.

Okay, I've composed myself now. I just wanted to once again thank you all for reading! Make sure to comment, vote, and recommend this story to your friends.