Chapter 9

Hello! So i decided to write this chapter now because my head is now full with anime. Just this morning, i was watching OHSHC, then it went on to Naruto, and then Bleach. After that, i was watching my favourite parts of Fairytail. A couple of minutes ago, it was all about Black Butler. *sigh*

Well, i would just like to say....... Enjoy reading!

~Grace♥♥ 

_________________________________________________

Chapter 9: Rivals with different enemies

Gray's POV

It was a guy. Thank god it wasn't no kid! I positioned myself into my fighting stance. The guy did the same thing to.

"Ice Make:Lance!" i chanted. I charged forward with the ice around me. The guy came too, but since i was too quick, i manage to pierce him as he flew backwards. His hair had pieces of dust inside now.

He was angry, i could tell, and he stood up.

"Lava dome!" He shouted. Lava? This guy uses Lava?! Lava came around me, and encased itself like a shell with me inside.

"Lava strikes!" i heard him shout again, and steaming hot lava shooted itself from inside the shell, and as it came closer, it hardened, making it into hard rock knives.

" Ice Make:Shield!" i cried. My shield went around me, but the spears made its way through.I stared in disbelief. The rock was so hot it penetrated ths shield! I decided to dodge the knives now. I successfully managed to move out of the way, but two knives pierced me. Agonizing pain shot through my body.

I summoned a great big iceberg and pushed it towards the dome. Fortunately, the rock broke, letting me out.

"Ice Make:Shotgun!" i called. The man flew back , as the ice hit him. He grunted in annoyance. He thinks i am annoying? Oh, he is soooo gonna get it now. Woah, i sound like a girl. Uh, okay then.

"Lava floor!" He shouted. The floor turned into lava. I panicked. I was gonna became a roasted Gray, and the only person i know who's gonna eat me is Juvia. I thought of an idea quickly.

"Ice Make:floor!" The ice froze the lava, but i knew that it was only for a little while before it melts. I charged forward.

"Ice Make Unlimited:Seven slice dance!" i slashed at him with all my might. I finally got him down. The lava changed back to rock, and i picked up the dude by his collar.

"You are pesky, but i still got you good...." i said. I dropped him and ran for the exit.

Natsu's POV

Out of all the genders in the world, it had to be a guy. I wanted a woman, someone who i could beat easily, but nooooo, i had to get some tough nut. Man, i need to finish him quickly so i can go and help Lucy.

"Natsu Dragneel, i will defeat you!" He boasted. Yes, he boasted. Who can defeat me? No one! Well, except for Erza. And Lucy with her scary thing. And Gildarts. And master old man. And the ghost Mavis. Well, you get what i mean. No? sheesh, whatever.

"I am all fired up! Fire Dragon's Roar!!!" i shouted. Hot flames shot through my mouth.The guy panicked for a second, but smirked.

"Rock wall!" he said. The ground rose up, and formed a huge wall. I see, He uses earth magic. The fire hit the wall, but the wall was too dense.

"Mud invasion!" He shouted again. The ground beneath me shook. I began sinking into the ground! i looked around and saw that it was mud. Suddenly, the mud hardened. It became ground again! i was trapped in the ground.

"I am gonna get you so good, boy." The guy said. He came closer, and held out a rock dagger. I smirked. My flames are so hot that they can melt the ground. I made the flames cooler when they had hit the wall, but now, i can easily break through. The man came closer.

When he was close enough, i jumped from the ground. He looked surprised.

"Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!" I exclaimed. I brought my hands together as flames sent the man flying backwards.

"Earth puppet!" he shouted. A large mass of rock stood behind me, and it grabbed ahold of my hands and feet. It held me tightly. 

I engulfed my hands in flame, causing the puppet to melt. I wanted to finish the guy off badly.

"Time to end this. Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Crimson Lotus Exploding Flame Blade!" i shouted. I moved my hands, and a powerful flame erupted. The man was sent flying in all directions. He finally landed infront of me.

I bent down and poked his cheek. Yep, He was out cold.

"Jaa ne!" i shouted. I left the room in a frantic hurry. I am coming, Lucy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter: Lucy and Suzori, fight!

Summary: Lucy fights and gets to see Suzori's magic in action. Luckily for Suzori, Lucy didn't panick, like all people do When they see his TRUE magic and form. Lucy finds Suzori's magic familiar, so find the details, next chapter.