chapter 11

Heya! How is the story so far? If you are not satisfied, you can send me your ideas. I really do you hope you like it, though. Anyways, School is a pain now, because I have less time. Yeah, I know being the age of 13 really is troublesome. What a drag. Whoa! I sounded like Shikamaru. Nice! Enjoy reading!

~Grace♥♥ 

____________________________________________

Chapter 11: What really happened? Mission almost accomplished!!

Erza's POV

While walking in the extra long hallways towards the stolen item, Lucy said that she will walk ahead. Natsu told Happy to go with her, so now, it was just me, Wendy, Gray, Charle and Suzori.

"Oi, Suzori, mind telling us 'bout what happened with Lucy?" asked Natsu.

"Yeah, she looked pretty depressed. " added Gray.

"Well, you see, the lady was able to multiply her swords. So, she did a great number of them and they all flew at Lucy. I was panicking, because Lucy could have died." He said, taking in a short breath.

"Impossible! Lucy doesn't even have one scratch!" exclaimed Gray.

" Idiot! Are there any other ways to explain the number of swords scattered on the ground?" I said.

" It's okay. I though the same thing too at that time. When the dust had cleared, I was shocked, because Lucy was still standing there, and the scariest part is that she was standing the same way, which meant that she didn't block it. The lady got pretty pissed off, and some huge tunnel thingy trapped Lucy. There was absolutely no exit, because the top was closed of with spinning air!" he continued.

"No way! The guy I fought did the same tunnel thing, but there was an opening at the top!" said Wendy with sheer horror.

"Exactly! I was gonna move, but the tunnel was sliced in half, and it dispersed. The lady moved to attack Lucy with a sword. Lucy picked up a nearby sword and blocked the lady 's attack with one hand! Lucy then mentioned that she hates swordplay. She called out some crab-man from a key. I think his name was Cancer?" he asked.

"Baka! of course!" said Natsu, sticking out his toungue.

" The guy chopped of the lady's hair. The lady suddenly started calling Lucy a burden to everyone. Lucy got angry and in a flash appeared behind the lady. She stabbed the woman from behind and the lady fell to the ground. Lucy stabbed the ground next to her head and told the woman that if she said another word, she will kill her. The woman said Burden and Lucy killed her right before my eyes...." he trailed off.

We stood there like dumbstruck dummies. Lucy did what?! My heartbeat's pace quickened.

"I see..." I said. I managed to muster the few strength that I had left from the shock.

"To trigger Lucy would be to say stuff about she being a burden and all?" questioned Suzori. I nodded in response.

Charle's POV

"To trigger Lucy would be to say stuff about she being a burden and all?"

As those words left Suzori's mouth, I looked up from my downcast face. I watched as Erza nodded and an unnoticeable smirk played at Suzori's lips. What was he planning??!

"Charle, everything alright?" asked Wendy.

"Yes. Don't worry about me." I replied. Something felt strange, and I was going to investigate.

"Suzori? What happened after Lucy calmed down? Like, what happened in your fight?" I asked. Suzori watched me nervously.

"Yea! I wanna know too!" said Natsu.

"Ah! Um, well I just blocked the attack and directed his own sword upon himself." He said with an unsure tone of voice.

"I don't think so. Someone did something because there was no wound on the enemy, and yet, he was still dead." I explained. Gray turned to me with a questioning look. Ten seconds later, he seemed to get what I was trying to say.

"Uhhhhh, I don't know. Infact, I can't remember what happened.." said Suzori shaking his head. My eyes widened.

"Suzori, if so,, how come you remembered Lucy 's fight?" I asked. Suzori panicked, and Gray smirked at this. He knew what was going on now. Apparently, Erza watched me like I was some kind of detective, because she didn't get what was going on. Natsu, being Natsu, was looking back and forth for god knows why!

"Charle! Don't be like that! I'm sorry, Suzori-san!" Wendy apologized, while covering my mouth. There goes Wendy and her stupid soft side. Curses!

Lucy's POV

Happy and I decided to wait for the others. In about 6 seconds time, they appeared.

"So Suzori, any idea where the item may be?"asked Erza.

"Should be behind those doors." he said. He pointed to two, big black doors. We all ran up and opened the door carefully. Inside was amazing!

The room had an abstract feeling to it, and in the middle of the room was a scroll and a ball thing. Wait, that looked like a magic orb! The only difference was that it was five times bigger and it had wierd shimmering colours inside.

Suzori sighed in relief.

"There it is!" he exclaimed. "That's Spiralsis!!"

He ran up to it. He pulled out another scroll. He unfolded it, to reveal a blank piece. Suzork took the orb and placed in on the paper, and he closed his eyes.

The orb glowed a bright red, and then air swirled around Suzori and the orb. The orb suddenly disappeared. A black seal appeared on the paper with runes on it.

"What the........" Natsu trailed off, not finding the right words to say.

" I also control space, which means I can hold objects in these scrolls, and only I can take it back out. It is somewhat similar to Erza's, requip magic." Suzori stated.

"A-amazing!" said Erza.

"Wow! That space thing is like another magic itself!!" exclaimed Wendy.

Charle eyed Suzori suspiciously. Something is going on here, I thought.

????'POV

"Master, I have terrible news. Judging by the intel, it seems that The celestial girl forgave that wretched fire dragon slayer....." whispered Mestas. He was afraid of what the master would do.

"WHAT??!!" exclaimed Master Kuros. " Grrr! What about the magic orbs?!"

"It seems the main orb, Spiralsis, has now been obtained by your head master." informed Mestas.

"Hmm, It seems My master has been working. You guys belong to me, and what I says goes. But if my master wants something, I shall make sure it happens...." said Master Kuros. "Take your leave, Mestas. "

"Hai."

Mestas walked out side and breathed out heavily. He had been holding it in since.

"I can't believe someone is stronger than Master Kuros. Maybe that's why Master Kuros obeys His head master. The head master is like a god...." murmured Mestas. Yes, The head master was the head of all. After him, is master Kuros, who makes sure the head master has what he wants. But apparently, the head master went out to obtain his items this time.

It is strange that Master Kuros wants his step-brother's daughter, but he wants it for the head master. It was a mere coincidence that the daughter was Master Kuros' neice.

_______________________________________________________

Next chapter: Secrets in a book? Staying for a while before departure!

Summary: Lucy finds some very interesting secrets in a book. She does not tell the gang, neither did she tell Suzori. The group decide to stay and go around the city before leaving in about 2 or 3 days. Find out! oh, and something wierd but juicy is there!