Chapter 28

Sup 'lil dudes? Here is the next chapter.... yay!! So, to the person i dedicate this chapter to.... Your welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_

~Grace

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 28: The day draws closer.......Gray and Natsu

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"So that's what happened on your side, huh?" asked Gray.

"Yeahhh, but Juvia cannot accept the fact that they beat up Juvia's Gray-sama!!!" wailed Juvia. Gray sighed. 'Oh geez, here we go again..' he thought.

"That Kuran guy sounded strong!" said Romeo.

"Yes indeed. A devil slayer, huh? This means that he is a devil slayer like Silver. Silver was an ice devil slayer, but i wonder what Kuran is?" pondered Master.

(A/N: If you didn't know, Silver was an ice devil slayer mentioned in the 80 something of the manga. He was involved in the Sun Village Arc.)

"Yeah, But when i get my hands on that Suzori bastard, I'm gonna pound his face in!!" raged Natsu, with his tongue on flames.

"Natsu, it looks like the only chance we will get is when he transports us back to his domain. That day will be the ceremony." warned Erza. Charle just stood there, dazed. She got the same flashes she got earlier back in the job Suzori gave them. 'I need to tell them sooner or later. But Master told me to tell them the day before the ceremony.' she thought.

Gray and Natsu silently crept outside, leaving the guild discussing inside.

"Flamebrain, we're in trouble." worried Gray.

"Yeah. Lucy, she's something, ain't she, popsicle?" asked Natsu.

"Well, listen here. It's her choice to choose who she wants to be with." said Gray.

"Yeah, but dude. You remember Sting, right?" asked Natsu.

"Ofcourse, lately, he has been around Lucy, well before she went away, right?" said Gray.

"Wait, so you knew???? Man, this is bad. What if he likes Lucy too??" asked Natsu.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!" they screamed in unison.

"Shut up! Now get your asses back in here this instant!" demanded Erza from inside who for some reason heard their voices scream.

"Aye!!!"

STING'S POV (WEREN'T EXPECTING THIS GUY, WERE YOU?)

I sighed Heavily. Lucy, why did you go? I remember seeing Lucy leave that night and knew the entire reason why. I was gonna stop her, but Rogue had stopped me back then. I sighed heavily and turned to look at my partner. Man, he is such an emo.

"What?" He asked.

"I was just thinking how pedophile you look." I said with my hands behind my head.

"Frosche thinks so too!!" said Frosche.

"Why you little dimwits!!!" said a pissed off Rogue.

"LOL, YOU'RE PEDOPHILE!!" laughed Lector.

"I also believe no one says EL OH EL, anymore!" said Rogue. An anger mark appearing on his head. We were walking to our inn room, where we would be staying for awhile. We stopped on a bridge, gazing at the calm river with the blooming flowers nearby. The moon shone nicely onto the water.

"Ne, Rogue, I have something to tell you......" I said shyly.

ROGUE'S POV (FIRST TIME DOING THIS GUY)

Sting had a slight blush on his face when he said that he had something to tell me.

"What, are ya gonna tell me about how you're so in love with Lucy?" I teased. He shifted uncomfortably and said no.

"I-, I- I LOVE YOU!!" He shouted. I froze, a disgusted look on my face.

"Uhh, Sting. Look, we have been friends for a long time but I never thought of you that way man." I stated." So maybe you could back up bit because this is-"

"Just joking man." He said while laughing like a maniac.

"Rogue? Rogue? Hey!" said both Frosche and Lector. I was pissed off now.

"Uhhhh, Rogue? It was a joke." whimpered Sting.

"Yeah man, i'm fine." I said with gritted teeth. "BUT SERIOUSLY???"

IN THE INN ROOM, BOTH IN THE HOTSPRINGS BATH

"You know that Lucy's friends are in danger and so is she, right?" I asked.

"Eh? She is in danger, man?! What. The. Fudge!" He wailed flying his arms around the place.

"Yeah. She is in trouble, I know it. I was passing near the Fairytail guild with Frosche and I overheard of Their master and a little cat like Lector speaking to him. It looks like that cat can see in the future. Her visions always came true, I overheard." explained Rogue.

FLASHBACK

Charle stood infront of master, ready to speak.

"Master, I saw some very scary visions of Lucy." she said. At this, Master froze and looked at her.

"What? Charle, please give every detail!" He said quickly.

"You see, there were quite a few, but to summarize it up, well, that is the scary part. Lucy is quite the scary one as she has the transformation in her final stage. Apparently, her staging calmed down for awhile because of something Poluchika (You know who I mean. Can't spell her name.) gave her. Everyone is injured, and I mean everyone. She has a deadly aura, master." explained Charle.

"This is bad!" worried Master.

"That's not all, Natsu will be crying over a body soon, and I have a feeling it's Lucy." said Charle.

"I see. Have you told anyone else this yet?" asked Master.

"No." replied Charle.

"Good. Do not tell anyone. Until I give you notice. When you come back from your mission to retrieve Lucy and I have more information, then you can tell them. (This is before they went on the mission to go and get Lucy. That was when they fought with Rosa etc.)" informed Master.

FLASHBACK END

"Shiiiiiiiit!" cried Sting dramatically. I sweat-dropped.

"Anyways, Fairytail should be able to bring it through. And besides, if Lucy is hurt, all the more reason to destroy Nastu, right?" said Rogue.

"Right!!!" said Sting doing some weird victory dance. Geez, where did this idiot come from?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter: Operation save our nakama : Mission underway!

Summary: Everyone is startled at what Charle tells them. Also, a surprising mail is at their door and has Almost everyone crying. Natsu is angry and so the mission starts!